Saturday Divisional Games Thread

nyc-cowboy

Reaction score
My fellow NY Cowboys brothers... who are you rooting for tonight? I hate Philly more than the Giants as a team, but since I'm surrounded by obnoxious Giants fans I would love to see them lose. @Cowboyny @nyc-cowboy
I know we should be rooting for the giants so if we win we get a home game but dayum its hard.

What ever happens happens but should dont mind seeing Philly up 14-0

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
This game is going to be pretty much over if the Giants get down by 21. No way would they be able to overcome that deficit even with all the time that’s left. Philly’s pass rush will be teeing off on Daniel Jones.

bigdnlaca

Reaction score
Resting the starters sure is helping the Giants. They should have played at least first quarter to get a feel of the Philly team and gain some confidence.

Instead it looks like a carryover from the first meeting of the season.

TheHerd

Reaction score
Didn’t realize Eagles have 8 of 11 defensive starters who are free agents next season with only $20 mil in cap.
They figure out how to get it done. They seem to get through cap hell before other teams even realize they’re about to get into cap hell. They rebuilt twice since the Wentz mistake.

Nova

Ntegrase96
Reaction score
Sadly, never stops Howie from loading up again, seen this for years.
He always finds a way to fleece bad GMs elsewhere.

Part of me wonders if he’s like that guy in everyone’s fantasy league that just constantly floats trash trade offers.

Cowboyny

Reaction score
My fellow NY Cowboys brothers... who are you rooting for tonight? I hate Philly more than the Giants as a team, but since I'm surrounded by obnoxious Giants fans I would love to see them lose. @Cowboyny @nyc-cowboy
Hate them both and are rooting for the Giants, but knew this would happen.