Saturday Divisional Games Thread

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
If they tape it well enough he could still be effective in drop back passing, but it will limit him from scrambling which is where he makes a lot of plays and great throws from.

Flamma

Reaction score
bahahahhahhah... cmon, are you kidding me? He couldnt get alex smith playing well enough to make aSB. If Mahomes misses a game, the Chiefs are DONE!
I don't think the Chiefs win this game if Mahomes goes out.

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
We are already seeing the impact of Mahomes injured ankle on that throw attempt?

Reid1boys

Reaction score
the crowd in KC is puckering big time right now... they can put as much tape on that as they want, but he can barely move. Wait till after half when that thing stiffens.

Xeven

Reaction score
I think Jags have chance now. Those ankle twist hurt more than less over next few hours.

SlammedZero

Reaction score
Despite Mahomes being hurt or not, just watching the Jags today is impressive. Doug Pederson finally got the Urban Meyer stench out of the locker room and has them playing good ball. Could you imagine them making the AFC Championship game? lol

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
It’s going to be interesting to see if that ankle becomes a problem for Mahomes throughout this game and the rest of the playoffs. The last time KC made it to the Super Bowl he was dealing with a toe that really affected his play.