Saturday Divisional Games Thread

Gaede

Reaction score
It drives me nuts when they say, "oh, you can't go for it on 4th and 1, because what happens if you don't get it?" What happens is the same as what happens if you punt: you lose. If the Giants want to win, they simply can't punt on 4th and 1 from anywhere.
Definitely. They need to play every series like it's 4 downs, not 3. That gives them an advantage in playcalling

Mookie

Reaction score
Who are your favorite Giants/Eagles players all-time? As teams I've grown decades hating, some players in there are pretty alright

texbumthelife

Reaction score
This Eagles team is absolute proof of why you never just rest with the talent you have. You have to make shrewed decisions and be aggressive in free agency. Yeah, it backfires from time to time, but you increase your chances of success exponentially. This looks like Bama vs JV.

Alweezy

Reaction score
Damn filthy eggles are good , thats why we shouldn’t have goofed the top seed . Doesnt look like home game for us even if we manage to beat niners
At this point it doesn't matter anymore, we would have had to play some combo of Philly/SF regardless. The team has to be good enough to play on this level and prove you belong at the table.

Reactions: CWR

Surfguy

Reaction score
The Giants are simply outmatched. I'm taking my chess set and...going home!

tomsanders921

Reaction score
Only one positive to take away from this game so far. Everyone should jump back on the eagles bandwagon.

If we do beat the niners, I would rather not have everyone picking the cowboys over the eagles. The eagles would use that as motivation and we are never good as the favorites.

Nothing motivates an athlete more than feeling disrespected (except money). And that is exactly how the eagles would approach the championship game if they were under dogs.

Reactions: CWR