Saturday Divisional Games Thread

Adreme

Reaction score
Anybody who said is possibly some of the silliest sport take artist in the world. That don’t even make sense in any way.
Apparently not considering we saw that the Vikings were pretenders and fake. They looked about as good as Tampa did against far worse competition. Everyone knew they were going to lose and everyone wanted them. They were pretenders who got exposed by a bad team and now that bad team is getting blown out by a good team basically showing why they were not in the same league as the other high win teams or even the mediocre playoff teams.

ScipioCowboy

More than meets the eye.
Reaction score
I sure hope the Cowboys are more competitive than this tomorrow.

Who am I kidding? Of course they will be. There’s no way the NFL would allow consecutive clown shows in their primetime slot, right?

Surfguy

Reaction score
If this were medieval times mixed with a little fantasy, then we'd all be slaying Giants!

tyke1doe

Reaction score
Deep ball to either Smith or Brown will extinguish any thoughts the Giants can get back into this game.

Avery

The Dog that Saved Charleston
Reaction score
Guess we won’t be hosting a playoff game anytime soon.

Alweezy

Reaction score
It was over the second Hurts looked perfect and healthy on that first deep pass of the first drive. No way were the Giants keeping up with that.

This is what happens when overachieiving teams advance. Their next opponent gets a free win. People really thought Daniel Jones and this cornball team was about to be a force to be reckoned with lol
Giants did us a solid, if Minny had won, this would be us out here right now, finding out Jalen Hurts was perfectly healthy all along in real time.

We at least get a game against a rookie, and advanced notice to prepare if we get one more chance at these boys.

Whyjerry

Reaction score
Sad to say the damn Eagles are winning this game. Makes me want to vomit. Worst franchise is sports. Worst fans by a million miles. The family trees don’t fork with a lot of that fan base.

Adreme

Reaction score
So you’re not giving the guy credit because he has a good team? You remember what the Eagles looked like without him? Take Sanders off this team, and the Eagles would still look like this.
He is better than a 6th round QB who will spend his career as a mid tier backup. If that is the bar then they could have signed Baker Mayfield and he beats that bar. Take AJ Brown off this team and they dont win the division. They probably still beat the Giants but to be fair you could probably start said 6th rounder and beat the Giants.

CowboyinMD

Reaction score
Eagles are good, to be sure, but Cooper and the 'Boys hung in there in Philly during that 26-17 loss in Philly. They scored 20 of those 26 in one quarter. A Dak-led Cowboys team would have been far more competitive. At least that's what we gotta believe.

MarcusRock

Reaction score
I sure hope the Cowboys are more competitive than this tomorrow.

Who am I kidding? Of course they will be. There’s no way the NFL would allow consecutive clown shows in their primetime slot, right?
Woo hoo! Our game will be close!