Saturday Divisional Games Thread

Flamma

Reaction score
I'm kind of glad the giants are being curb stomped. Their cro-mag fans are having visions of 2007. This trash giants team is nothing like that 2007 team. Better luck next year

ScalperX

Reaction score
The only silver lining is Hurts clearly isn’t right.

Hopefully that lasts at least another week.
Lol you really don’t believe he isn’t right do you? That was definitely a smokescreen.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Holy cow I am embarrassed to be a cowboys fan sometimes.

How bout if he had a heart attack?

Would that make u happy?
You’ll see all kind of crazy takes here. There’s a whole group who think Rush should be starting. One guy said Parsons was a wasted pick.

teslafan

Reaction score
Giants should have played these guys to win in the final week of the season. They gave Philly all kinds of confidence instead of beating on them like they should have that final game!

tyke1doe

Reaction score
What these playoffs have shown me is that every team is playing like they played in the regular season.

- NY Giants are solid but woefully untalented and execution and hard work don't overcome a lack of talent.
- The Jaguars could overcome deficits but you can't win consistently by overcoming deficits.
- The Chargers simply can't close out games.
- The Dolphins were held back by quarterback play from backups.
- Despite winning 13 games, the Vikings were imposters.
- The Eagles are solid in the trenches - both units.

NFCBeasts

Reaction score
p
Hurts is okay but far from their best player. I guess it helps that the Eagles are loaded at WR and have a very good OLine so it can make up for his below average throwing. If they were less loaded at WR their offense would look really 1 dimensional though.
This is why we are laughed at… Hurts is not just ok … i wish he was but he is easily on of their top players.

StarOfGlory

Reaction score
Who was the poster here who tried to convince me that De’Vonte Smith is overrated and might be the No. 3 receiver on our team?

Nova

Ntegrase96
Reaction score
Lol you really don’t believe he isn’t right do you? That was definitely a smokescreen.
He hasn’t thrown the ball with much distance at all, and when he has, the ball is sailing a bit

teslafan

Reaction score
Number 20 looked like our number 7 on that last play. He could have made the tackle and stopped the first down...but he didn't;t even try. Just stood there and watched the ball carrier.

Alweezy

Reaction score
Apparently not considering we saw that the Vikings were pretenders and fake. They looked about as good as Tampa did against far worse competition. Everyone knew they were going to lose and everyone wanted them. They were pretenders who got exposed by a bad team and now that bad team is getting blown out by a good team basically showing why they were not in the same league as the other high win teams or even the mediocre playoff teams.
That's the scary thing about tomorrow. Tampa was fools gold too. Seattle imploded on themselves, and we still haven't seen the 49ers face a true challenge in 7 weeks.

Real big measuring stick game tomorrow for both teams. Both teams get a chance to see where they stand in the landscape of being a contender against a worthy foe.

ScalperX

Reaction score
He hasn’t thrown the ball with much distance at all, and when he has, the ball is sailing a bit
That’s their offense. Quick timing throws with the occasional deep ball. He sure nailed that fist one on the opening drive. Plus he’s running and taking contact. You don’t do that if you’re worried about your shoulder.