Saturday Divisional Games Thread

Nova

Ntegrase96
Reaction score
The only silver lining is Hurts clearly isn’t right.

Hopefully that lasts at least another week.

Alweezy

Reaction score
Only one positive to take away from this game so far. Everyone should jump back on the eagles bandwagon.

If we do beat the niners, I would rather not have everyone picking the cowboys over the eagles. The eagles would use that as motivation and we are never good as the favorites.

Nothing motivates an athlete more than feeling disrespected (except money). And that is exactly how the eagles would approach the championship game if they were under dogs.
I'm not sure we can get to the championship game (beating SF) for the first time in 30 years, and not have the media blowing smoke up our tail too. Plus we won the last meeting too. Philly would come out trying to make a statement if it was Dal/Phi.

GINeric

Reaction score
Isn't it amazing what the running game can do when the opposition can't stop it??? Real offensive coordinators do what the Eagles and Niners do.... they keep running it down your throat.

But our dumb *** offensive coordinator would call three straight pass plays on 2nd, 3rd, and 4th and 1 after we're averaging 5 or 6 yards a pop on the ground.

tomsanders921

Reaction score
The only silver lining is Hurts clearly isn’t right.

Hopefully that lasts at least another week.
Looks fine to me. They just haven't needed him to do anything special. Hes still 10/13 for over 100 and 2 tds. And he has almost 30 yards rushing.

That's a pretty solid first half

Ken

Reaction score
i literally called smoke screen right before they called to and still did it and no one even blocked anyone.

disgusting.

IslandCowboy

Reaction score
If we get past SF we are still screwed, but I'll be happy with at least getting to the NFC CC game.