Saturday Divisional Games Thread

Playmaker3128

Reaction score
Daniel Jones watching that big contract slipping away.

giants have to give him and Barkley contracts. Kind of a bad position for them to be in.

That being said I don't think you can blame jones for this. He's running for his life, he doesn't have a legit number 1 receiver. Last week it didn't matter, but against a decent defense it does.

Blue&Silver

Reaction score
Good job Giants in handing home field to the Eagles by resting your starters against them. Might have had a more decent chance if the Niners ended up as the number one seed instead and you the Giants, had to go there, instead of playing a team who has a recent history of owning them.
Do you really think it mattered whether they rested their starters? Eagles crushed them 3 weeks earlier.

Playmaker3128

Reaction score
I guess I just don't dislike the Giants as much as I dislike the Eagles.

When was the last time Dallas lost to the NYG? I seriously would have to look that up.

I live in north NJ, hate the giants. See more of their fans than eagle fans (south jersey).

This past week all they talked about was how this was their year again.

That being said we have to take care of business ourselves tomorrow then we'll worry about Philly.

crashintonickdm

Reaction score
Cowboys faired aright back in October when dak was out.

Gotta find a way to slow down this stupid college offense. It works because their lines are so good

Surfguy

Reaction score
Now for a look in at Cowboys fans:
OblongSmugFalcon-max-1mb.gif

teslafan

Reaction score
I don't think we will have a problem beating the Eagles again. Our win should not have been that close as Dak just gave them 7 with a lazy pick 6. We beat Eagles easy next week if we get past SF.