Saturday Divisional Games Thread

Flamma

Reaction score
lol.... I played HS basketball and played basketball everyday for some time....as a result, Ive had many a sprained ankle. When that thing tightens up, you cant even put any weight on it. I dont care how much of a tough guy you are. He is done, and he might miss next week if they win today. This is very serious.
If you see him up and walking around, it's not a serious ankle injury. No matter how much he hops around.

Surfguy

Reaction score
Giants Just Don't Match Up Very Well Against Philly.

It Showing Up Again
Apparently, they don't match up at all apparently.
tenor.gif

teslafan

Reaction score
And they decided to rest their starters against a team who they knew crushed them earlier. And didn't even try to give it a shot at knocking the Eagles out of the number one seed. So this is what they get.
Agreed, if they hit the Eagles in the mouth the last game...they would have had so much more confidence this game and the Eagles would have been on their heels. Instead they played down so the Eagles looked at them this week and said we beat these bums twice already, hold my beer!

Ken

Reaction score
I don't think we will have a problem beating the Eagles again. Our win should not have been that close as Dak just gave them 7 with a lazy pick 6. We beat Eagles easy next week if we get past SF.
its not going to be easy but i like our chances. Philly is a tough place to play in late January.

Avery

The Dog that Saved Charleston
Reaction score
My bet is that Eagles will give Hurts a break and go heavy run second half. Wouldn’t be shocked if he sits the 4th if they are still up this much.

Alweezy

Reaction score
I can't remember a bigger *** whooping in the 2nd round of the playoffs as this one.
Not the 2nd round, but I remember the Giants laying the wood against Minnesota in the early 2000s. One of the worst playoff games I ever remember seeing.

Flamma

Reaction score
Wait, the giants beat the Cowboys in 2007. What's going on now? The giants look like trash. Because the giants are trash. This team is nothing like that 2007 team. This team is garbage