Saturday Divisional Games Thread

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
They punted the moment they decided not to challenge the Eagles in week 18. Funny it came from the same team that put it all on the line vs the Pats, only to then beat them in the superbowl. Being meek gets you nowhere.
Makes them look weak and pathetic, resting their starters against Philly in week 18 and two weeks later ended up laying down to them without even putting up a fight. Eagles now know that the Giants will roll over for them every time they play.

Reactions: CWR

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
McCaffery hasn't been injured yet for SF. It's almost as if not running him into the ground and being a one man team for Carolina solved that problem.

That is my point, it doesn't matter who their QB is. They can win. They have the defense, coaching and offensive system.
And no draft picks until the 3rd round. And they do run him into the ground.

CowboysLakerBamaFan

Reaction score
this entire eagles offense is just short passes and read option. You have to play contain and just force hurts to beat you.

I'll say one thing, if were able to win tomorrow that would prepare us for that next week.
They take what D gives you.

I have seen other games where they're going down field ober and over.

They are highly ranked as far as downfield splash plays.

JayFord

Reaction score
theres no real right way to cheer for this game but

Philly being in the castle peeing outside is much better than the giants being outside the castle and peeing in it

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Copied it from Florida State and have clai ed it as their own for a couple of decades now

FSU started the chant n 1984
started the chop too
Yes I knew FSU been doing that for years. I think the Atlanta Braves did it also.

Aven8

Reaction score
No, they suck. They’re playing the Giants. They barely beat the Cowboys with Rush at QB.
Right. The Gents are the same team we beat twice. Passing game is horrific. It’s pretty much Jones and Barclay running the ball. They played amazing last week but that was an outlier. Philly has really just ran right at them tonight. Very boring game. No one has really played that well on either side

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
They have a great vision and make moves to make it happen. Unlike us.

Same as SF. They were on top in the early 2010s. Went rock bottom and now are back on top. While we spin our wheels in mediocrity forever.
Well, as much as I hate losing, having bad years does aid the rebuilding process because you get earlier picks. Mediocrity costs you valuable draft position and slows the process unless you are just excellent at drafting (and we're not bad) and make good use of free agency (and we have not overall but have done a little better the last couple of years).

JonesBoys

Reaction score
The talk of Daniel Jones being elite can certainly end now. The Giants are who everyone thought they were. Easy schedule, give them credit for winning those games for sure but they never looked like a team that could threaten to get to a super bowl much less the NFC championship game.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Well, as much as I hate losing, having bad years does aid the rebuilding process because you get earlier picks. Mediocrity costs you valuable draft position and slows the process unless you are just excellent at drafting (and we're not bad) and make good use of free agency (and we have not overall but have done a little better the last couple of years).
The 49’ers took the Rams route. Trade away all their draft capital for a one year push. Now look at the Rams.