Saturday Divisional Round Games

Aven8

Reaction score
Both of these feel like potential blowouts, but I hope not. That weather in Santa Clara could be interesting.
It’s hard to say. Like it or not Love is on fire. 22-1 TD to int ratio over the last few months. I was amazed at all the No name WR’s.

And Stroud could be the equalizer vs Balty. Also Harbaugh and Lamar are perineal playoff chokers like us

Aven8

Reaction score
Go Houston....( I actually could live with a Baltimore win), go GB ( I almost threw up when I said that) lol Go Detroit and go Buffalo. That's who I'm rooting for.
Could you even imagine Tampa and Baker in the title game?! It’s possible

leeblair

Reaction score
I think the Packers might beat the 49'ers.
The Packers are just now jelling as a team- at the right time.
But more than that, I think the 49'ers are struggling. They very well could miss their Super Bowl window if Purdy starts to struggle and they lose confidence.

In other news:
I would love to see the Texans beat the Ravens by eighty points and put an end to their dancing.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
1) I'm rooting for the Texans but they have a tall challenge before them in the Ravens.

2) The GB @ SF game has me rooting for no one. I'm just a spectator. In a way, I would love to see SF get upset but I don't see it happening to GB.

jgboys1

Reaction score
If Detroit wins then it’s only us and Wash as the only teams to have not made it to the Title game in 28 years…….
I have confidence in us to get that record in a few years.

Aven8

Reaction score
Balty should crush Houston all things considered, but you never know. They crushed everyone. Except Cleveland who just got crushed by Houston.

nightrain

Since 1971
Reaction score
Notice the only team absent from this weekend's 1,2,3,4 seeding for the AFC and NFC Divisional Round.