Saturday Divisional Round Games

ScipioCowboy

More than meets the eye.
Reaction score
LOL.

So because your lame argument blew up in your face it is because I am stupid?

lol
No, if you were stupid (and I’m not saying you are) it’s because you think the presence of only one non-first round QB invalidates the idea that a quarterback chosen in the first round is far more likely to be elite than one not chosen in the first round.

Ken

Reaction score
No, if you were stupid (and I’m not saying you are) it’s because you think the presence of only one non-first round QB invalidates the idea that a quarterback chosen in the first round is far more likely to be elite than one not chosen in the first round.
The ratio of QB in the NFL is definitely higher in the first round. It has to be because anyone with a pulse is taken in the first round.

Being a first round QB doesn't make you automatically a god tier qb. It doesn't afford you some right that you are automatically better than someone not taken in the first round.

The sweeping generalties drive me insane. "Can't win past 30 as a QB", "Real qbs are not taken in X round", "Can't win while paying a QB" etc etc etc.

ScipioCowboy

More than meets the eye.
Reaction score
The ratio of QB in the NFL is definitely higher in the first round. It has to be because anyone with a pulse is taken in the first round.

Being a first round QB doesn't make you automatically a god tier qb. It doesn't afford you some right that you are automatically better than someone not taken in the first round.
Literally no one said this.

Ken

Reaction score
Literally no one said this.
Ok bro....maybe you all should listen to yourselves when you quote obvious statistical anomalies.

It is actually amazing that the playoffs had such a high number of non first rounders when such a high percentage of teams start a first rounder.

ScipioCowboy

More than meets the eye.
Reaction score
Ok bro....maybe you all should listen to yourselves when you quote obvious statistical anomalies.

It is actually amazing that the playoffs had such a high number of non first rounders when such a high percentage of teams start a first rounder.
There’s nothing anomalous about it.

DaleMc

Reaction score
That's a lie. Love had a lineman in his face on every TD throw against us that's why it looked awesome
Official Stats show just four pressure on Love and zero sacks, Maybe you should look at facts before you call something a Lie?

Swagger

Reaction score
One point to make about the Chiefs vs Bills game was how much more enjoyable it was to watch without a flag being thrown on every other play. There will surely been a fair bit of holding throughout that went unpunished - good, let them duke it out and play. Only bogus call I saw was in favour of the Chiefs for when the ball hadn't been thrown so contact by the defender should have been legal and therefore no flag.