Saturday gameday thread

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
Since the marcus peters Jalen Ramsey trade Peters has dominated, this is Ramseys first INT. Maybe just maybe The rams made a mistake? lol Ramseys turning into Josh Norman.
You might want to have said this before Ramsey got his first pick of the year. Might have been a little more profound.

Alexander

Reaction score
The guy the 49ers have playing center now is not very good.

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
The Rams get throttled by the Cowboys and come out playing like this against the Niners. I know that it's a divisional thing. But, still shows how crazy the NFL is from week to week.

LatinMind

iPhotoshop
Reaction score
If Moore was a good coach he would be using Pollard the way Niners use samuel

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
The Rams get throttled by the Cowboys and come out playing like this against the Niners. I know that it's a divisional thing. But, still shows how crazy the NFL is from week to week.
It’s still early unfortunately.

Alexander

Reaction score
Man i still bummed this team didnt try to get samuel.
A move up to the top of the second might have cost us a third. You are saying you would be good giving up Connor McGovern for that?

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
If Moore was a good coach he would be using Pollard the way Niners use samuel
Moore is the best OC in the league so far this year so not sure what they hell you’re talking about. Haters hate I guess.

TwelfthStar

Reaction score
Since the marcus peters Jalen Ramsey trade Peters has dominated, this is Ramseys first INT. Maybe just maybe The rams made a mistake? lol Ramseys turning into Josh Norman.
That trade screamed desperation to me. Gonna cost them a TON of $$$ to keep him, and they're already in cap hell. That'll be the Rams' downfall for this SB contention window.
Anyway, rooting for the Rams to win this game, rather the Seahawks and not the Niners win the division. I'm a youngster (too young for the old DAL-SF rivalry games) but I dislike SF. Always found Jimmy G overrated and annoying, plus other "reasons" (not going into those).

Alexander

Reaction score
The 49ers are getting killed by bootlegs. Bootlegs run by Jared Goff who is not a threat.

But hey, people are saying that their DC Robert Saleh should be a hot head coaching candidate.

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
That would've been stupid of them, considering their only playoff chance is a wild card. The Rams weren't in a position to overlook anyone.

Especially with how competitive and tough the NFC playoff picture is this season.

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
3k6suz.jpg
https://imgflip.com/memegenerator