Saturday Green Bay VS San Francisco Playoff

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
I can't either....guess because I mentioned Dak contract while taking about SF injuries and Jerry gonna be delusional and was quickly booted??
As a former staff member I'd guess you were thread banned. I'm not sure how well starting a new one is gonna fly.

McKDaddy

Reaction score
Didn’t know you could block people? Is that what happens?
you mean the mods kicking you out? yes, they can.

at the bottom right it says I don't have sufficient privileges to post or something along those lines. then i saw a moderator post saying not to talk about Dallas in the thread. So, I am guessing I made a comparison to the Cowboys even though I had not seen any warnings previous.

Xeven

Reaction score

at the bottom right it says I don't have sufficient privileges to post or something along those lines. then i saw a moderator post saying not to talk about Dallas in the thread. So, I am guessing I made a comparison to the Cowboys even though I had not seen any warnings previous.

Ah ok. You think they would tell you?

Xeven

Reaction score
Usually Fan Zone is for DC discussion so it would be odd if a thread in Fan Zone were allowed to exclude DC discussion hah.

McKDaddy

Reaction score
Ah ok. You think they would tell you?
Yeah I have always wondered the same. You would think there would be a pretty simple way for them to warn you or at least make it clear after the fact.

Xeven

Reaction score

I just look it says “You have insufficient privileges to reply here.”

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
We need to have a pass rush conversation because the packers line does not look all world like they did last week. Parsons included
Our pass rush is vastly overrated. It's Micah and a bunch of guys.

But those idiots think they're stacked there. Don't look for it to be an offseason priority.

NumOneQB

Reaction score
Purdy can’t throw them back into any game. Exactly what needs to happen for GB to win, make Purdy beat you.