Saturday NFL Playoff thread

Zordon

Reaction score
make me? If we have to listen to everyone complain about the saints rams then we should get the same here, the texans were given two huge plays they should not have had.

oh also, Kiss my ***.
Good thing is another team in Texas doing well has to make Jerry a littler nervous.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Allen gonna be thinking about this game for a long long time.............feel bad for him.
I have a feeling from here on out they are gonna be a perennial bad team. I feel like that Seahawks game cursed Romo and us and I feel like the same for Bills. You just think wow you are so young you are gonna be here for the next couple of years. Never works out that way.

I think I saw Hughes is one of the most tenured guys there? That’s a awfully young team.

Hadenough

Reaction score
This is a clear example of how the more accurate passer wins the game.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
I have a feeling from here on out they are gonna be a perennial bad team. I feel like that Seahawks game cursed Romo and us and I feel like the same for Bills. You just think wow you are so young you are gonna be here for the next couple of years. Never works out that way.

They have McDermott. We went from Parcells to Wade Phillips.

Too bad the Tuna wasn't younger, likely would've been a different story.

boysfanperiod

Reaction score
Bills did an awesome job. They messed up when they thought being up 16 points was going to be enough.

Texans still scored 16 unanswered points until the Bills tied them at 19.

It was a thriller. Congrats to HOU.

Flamma

Reaction score
What's with Allen? Does he not trust his WRs? It look like he sits in the pocket and waits for a WR to break open like you do in your back yard.

MikeB80

Reaction score

I think I saw Hughes is one of the most tenured guys there? That’s a awfully young team.

romo wasnt cursed. so dumb.

CWR

Reaction score
make me? If we have to listen to everyone complain about the saints rams then we should get the same here, the texans were given two huge plays they should not have had.

oh also, Kiss my ***.

That penalty when Buffalo was set up for the game winning field goal was crap.