Saturday NFL Playoff thread

ultron

Reaction score
Where's Byard? I haven't seen or heard his name called all game

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Snowstorm expected to hit New England overnight. If this game was tomorrow afternoon we'd have had it.
I don't know where you heard that, but we're maybe expecting a few snow showers tomorrow night into Monday morning and that's it.

ultron

Reaction score
If the patriots win this game, the Chiefs are going to obliterate them next week

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Ok...Just gonna say it. The only RB I can compare Henry too...is Jim Brown. Big body....dishing out punishment. Just kind of glides w/ momentum. Just a freak of nature. Always getting extra yards going forward.

Only other guy I can think of was Brandon Jacobs for the Giants. But I think Henry is a better athlete.
Actually kinda reminds me of a bigger Murray.

khiladi

Reaction score
Refs have nothing there to cover for the Patriots on a three man rush that gets pressure on Brady to throw a dud..

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
I seriously would line Henry in the wildcat....w/ 10 blockers...and dare the Patriots to stop them. :popcorn:

Blackspider214

Reaction score
If the patriots win this game, the Chiefs are going to obliterate them next week

I think either of these teams get dominated next week. Same as Houston. The difference between the top 2 seeds to the next teams is a lot. Unlike the NFC. I can't see it being anything other than KC/Balt in the conference championship.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
I don't know where you heard that, but we're maybe expecting a few snow showers tomorrow night into Monday morning and that's it.

That what I get for watching The Weather Channel, hoping for a snow game. They overhype everything.