Saturday Wild Card Games

VaqueroTD

Reaction score
Stroud made that TD throw to Schultz look so effortless. At first I thought Dalton Schultz's agent did him wrong playing hardball with Cowboys and outpricing himself into a one year contract with worst team in NFL. But damn... if he gets an extension, CJ Stroud is a winner, and looking like this entire Texans squad is. He is set for the near future. They're only going to get better as they add more components.

KMY_Amber

Reaction score
Going to get tough for Cleveland being down 2 scores, negates their core offense which is play-action based.

VaqueroTD

Reaction score
How many here are seeing C.J. Stroud for the first time? I have caught about seven Texans games this season. This performance is pretty typical of him.
So I didn't watch much college football with CJ or Bryce, but I have seen several of their NFL games, and I just don't know what people saw to grade Bryce so high? Did CJ get that all in one offseason?

InPhiltraitor

Reaction score
How many here are seeing C.J. Stroud for the first time? I have caught about seven Texans games this season. This performance is pretty typical of him.
Seen him a couple times and he’s had easier throws in this game than the others I’ve seen. The backend of the D is lost and where’s Garrett?

Lutonio

Reaction score
The officials have been pretty one sided favoring the Texans. It’s like PI doesn’t exist when the Browns offense is out there.

The real difference in the game though is the play design for Houston. The Browns defense is biting and cheating towards the wrong players, and Stroud has been able take advantage of it.

That, and some really bad tackling from Cleveland.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
So I didn't watch much college football with CJ or Bryce, but I have seen several of their NFL games, and I just don't know what people saw to grade Bryce so high? Did CJ get that all in one offseason?
Bryce Young got the Alabama bump. Stroud was a better quarterback but with a Buckeye defense that did not hold up as well in my opinion.