Saturday Wild Card Games

Mr_437

Reaction score
So I didn't watch much college football with CJ or Bryce, but I have seen several of their NFL games, and I just don't know what people saw to grade Bryce so high? Did CJ get that all in one offseason?
Bryce just won the Heisman and played for Bama, and like someone said OSU QBs had a bad stigma.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Didn’t realize it got that cold in KC. No way Miami wins this game.
Being that cold, it really does not favor KC either.
weather acclimation really means nothing.
it is not like the players spend a lot of time outside.

InPhiltraitor

Reaction score
So I didn't watch much college football with CJ or Bryce, but I have seen several of their NFL games, and I just don't know what people saw to grade Bryce so high? Did CJ get that all in one offseason?
If Stroud would have consistently displayed his running ability and pocket awareness he flashed in the Georgia game it may have been a different story. He was tremendous that game and played well enough to win.

nyc-cowboy

Reaction score
What makes this kid so good is not only his talent but how poised he is.

Starforever

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
CJ played well at O State. I knew that he would be good, but not like this. He has played very well this year.

ak47kaehu

Reaction score
The way stroud is playing against this very good and established defense is what scares me about Jordan love. These young QBs are playing well and have that confidence that can inspire the team to over achieve in a game!