Saturday Wild Card Games

InPhiltraitor

Reaction score
You thought Cleveland was standing in any team's way? Their defense is terrible and Flacco isn't digging up any of that 2012 magic where he played wayyyy over his head for that playoff run. He's Eli Manning 2.0.

That was a god awful pass on 1st down in Houston's territory. He just buried their team and lost the game.
It’s a match-up thing. Cleveland did win at M&T stadium this year, and AFC North teams have a tendency to play up/down to the level of AFC North opponents.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Better to stay a backup though. Had enough of the veteran QBs with the Testaverde/Blesdoe days. Prefer we keep them like Aikman years as a high profile backup, with a #3 in development.
Most definitely. They just didn’t have much choice.

lopey

Reaction score
Is there such a thing as a negative qb rating cause flacco shoukd have one

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
If Flacco can throw another pick-six he could have himself an NFL playoff record.

VaqueroTD

Reaction score
So is Houston really this good or time and luck run out on Cleveland.
Both. Seen Cleveland's defense play much better than this. Houston young, and doesn't know anything about pressure. Even 49ers though, I think only dominant team in league is Baltimore and anyone else is shot to win.

jblaze2004

Reaction score
Wow Joe looking terrible today after looking like a beast in the Browns playoff run. But what do you expect?

ScipioCowboy

More than meets the eye.
Reaction score
To think, Cleveland was favored. And now I have nightmares of Love looking like Stroud tomorrow.

nyc-cowboy

Reaction score
I dont get "the hate" for Flacco - the guy was done a few YEARS ago - was 38 and sitting on his couch - Clev went through what 3-4 QBs, what exactly were you guys expecting...

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
I hope the "other" Texas team score vs their opponent. Is even higher this time tomorrow. in Their favor-let's say 38-10 going into the 4th....:oldcouple: