Saturday Wild Card Games

InPhiltraitor

Reaction score
If KC and Buffalo hold serve, this puts Houston in Baltimore where they will get completely boat raced.

nyc-cowboy

Reaction score
Not for nothin but what is Flaco - QB number 3-4 -surprised they made it this far.

Blackspider214

Reaction score
Looks like no team is standing in Baltimore way now that cleveland is done
You thought Cleveland was standing in any team's way? Their defense is terrible and Flacco isn't digging up any of that 2012 magic where he played wayyyy over his head for that playoff run. He's Eli Manning 2.0.

That was a god awful pass on 1st down in Houston's territory. He just buried their team and lost the game.

Sarek

Povar
Reaction score
Following this Browns game on google scoreboard only. Was hoping for a Browns win, not sure there's room for two Texas teams in these playoffs. As long as the Cowboy's keep winning i really don't care, but I'm still thinking the Texans need to go.

Lutonio

Reaction score
Everything looks so difficult for Cleveland. Flacco will drop back and heave it, and it feels like the ball travels a long distance. But the receiver catches it almost at the LOS for only 4 yards over and over.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
You thought Cleveland was standing in any team's way? Their defense is terrible and Flacco isn't digging up any of that 2012 magic where he played wayyyy over his head for that playoff run. He's Eli Manning 2.0.

That was a god awful pass on 1st down in Houston's territory. He just buried their team and lost the game.
I thought Cleveland had a top 5 defense?