Saturday Wild Card Games

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I paid the five dollars I don’t care , and then I canceled it right after I got it so I don’t have to pay it for a second month
Yea, no biggie but I will forget that I have it and pay for years until I decide to cancel :thumbdown:

dmaschuck

Reaction score
3ts2KP7.jpg

FULDaew.png

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Maybe Amari isn't that good and people overrated him
Amari is very good. He had over 1200 yards in 15 games. He put up 265 yards in one game a couple of weeks ago. Stop living in the moment.

Blackspider214

Reaction score
Yeah where all the Amari lovers at? They were all over the place when he had that big game a few weeks ago.
I hated we traded him for absolutely nothing. Could have easily gotten much better picks. But I think him leaving let Ceedee develop to what he has became. If you made me pick one or the other right now, definitely Ceedee. More consistent for sure. Amari would have the game he did a few weeks ago and then take the next 3 weeks off. And he'd pick the worst time to have those.

Blackspider214

Reaction score
Amari is very good. He had over 1200 yards in 15 games. He put up 265 yards in one game a couple of weeks ago. Stop living in the moment.
That's his problem. No consistency his entire career. He will put up huge games every now and then and then completely disappear, when you need him the most. I used to be a huge supporter of him but there's a reason he's now on his 3rd team.

DFWJC

Reaction score
Some KC reporter just said they can't give away tickets for this game.
I'm sure he's wildly exaggerating, but I get it if someone doesn't want to watch a game in -30 windchill when you can do it in your living room.

ak47kaehu

Reaction score
Geez......I guess the eagles shouldn't have gotten rid of barnett.......lol