Saturday Wild Card Games

mldardy

Reaction score
Amari is very good. He had over 1200 yards in 15 games. He put up 265 yards in one game a couple of weeks ago. Stop living in the moment.
He crumbles in these moments. You Amari lovers makes me laugh. You're all on here creating numerous threads when he has a big game, saying we shouldn't have gotten rid of him and now that he has a bad game: CRICKETS. Stop making excuses.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
That's his problem. No consistency his entire career. He will put up huge games every now and then and then completely disappear, when you need him the most. I used to be a huge supporter of him but there's a reason he's now on his 3rd team.
His QB and the entire team didn’t get it done today. I’m not going to waste my time arguing with Amari Cooper haters.

DallasInDC

Reaction score
Some KC reporter just said they can't give away tickets for this game.
I'm sure he's wildly exaggerating, but I get it if someone doesn't want to watch a game in -30 windchill when you can do it in your living room.
Pretty sure he is not exaggerating...-31 for 3 hours is not an enjoyable way to watch the game. They really should reschedule this game.

Chuck 54

Reaction score
5.99 to watch the game. Not a deal breaker for me. I’ll watch a few movies and check out some tv shows the next few weeks. Then I’ll cancel……or not.

Whyjerry

Reaction score
Question for whoever is here…Chris Simms? Anyone like that guy?

I think he is awful. Can’t understand how he has that job.

InPhiltraitor

Reaction score
if you are honest to yourself.... it is more likely that the Texas will get further in teh playoffs than us
I am being honest with myself. I put a “may” in reference to the Texans cuz if they draw Baltimore or Buffalo (don’t know if that’s possible) I think they’re cooked!