Saturday Wild Card Games

Blackspider214

Reaction score
How long until kickoff? Lots of seats to fill up yet.
About 20min.

Tons of KC fans were trying to dump their tickets for cheap the last few days. I am guessing you will see empty seats as they will just eat the costs and watch at home.

Also, how excited are KC fans for a wild card game? Never have played one in the Mahomes era.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
yea what a shock

amari disappear in a big game on the road

he is really good but he is a soft bozo with his disappearing act all the time he do not have that dawg in him at all
He put up 265 yards at Houston the last time he played there a couple of weeks ago but he’s clearly hurt, and Flacco sucked today.
:thumbup:

dmaschuck

Reaction score
What a nice ritual ole Flacco stayed on 113 career wins on 1/13

FyOdFIl.png

Aven8

Reaction score
My wife’s friend came in from Miami and has been there tailgating since 2! They are drinking fireball shots because the beers are freezing and slushy so fast! She’s sending her all kind of pics

JayFord

Reaction score
My wife’s friend came in from Miami and has been there tailgating since 2! They are drinking fireball shots because the beers are freezing and slushy so fast! She’s sending her all kind of pics
In Kansas City they tailgate Very early...theres a huge fan base in DC and during their superbowls the bar they rent out is full by 9am and they stay there until the game is over

Motorola

Reaction score
Peacock has definitely put the clamps on so that are only streaming the game.
Well, I will just follow it on ESPN gametcast