Saturday Wild Card Games

Redsfan_83

Reaction score
so let me get this right...Greg Olsen was left off of post season broadcasts, and JG was allowed to take the mic to provide his insightful analysis of why the Fish should go for it 4th and 2 at the KC 40 down like 14 pts?

Staubacher

Reaction score
Olivia Munn once told a story about a Garrett interaction where it seemed like he was trying to spit game.

So if he thinks he can get Olivia Munn, it doesn’t surprise me that he thinks many people want to take his picture
" I can love you in all three phases baby"

VaqueroTD

Reaction score
JG talking about the stats for Tua this year.
JG is all about stats... Winning Championships... Not so much...
In his defense, I think all broadcasters suck in the 4th quarter when it's all but over. "So Bob.... how about them Mets?"

I hope we bore someone tomorrow too.

Blackspider214

Reaction score
so let me get this right...Greg Olsen was left off of post season broadcasts, and JG was allowed to take the mic to provide his insightful analysis of why the Fish should go for it 4th and 2 at the KC 40 down like 14 pts?
Well Olsen is on Fox, so he had no shot to call this game. This is a NBC broadcast. Specifically a Peacock only broadcast, so you are getting the bottom of the barrel. Garrett does college football games, too on NBC/Peacock.

Bob-Lillys-War

Reaction score
JG said Miami had ' a really impressive perfomance by the dolphins defense '

He actually said that