Saturday Wildcard Games Thread

CowboysLakerBamaFan

Reaction score
Ya but....

Dak only has 3 ints in 4 playoff games...meet alone a half.
I didn't say Lawrence didn't have potential.

He COULD be the next GOAT (for INTs) one day. But he's just so young, and hasn't even learned the fine art of the Pick 6.

I think we still need to give Dak the respect he's due...since he's done it for longer.

But I DO see potential for Lawrence....and being the #1 overall pick would make that achievement even more impressive

Reactions: Ken

Alweezy

Reaction score
What defense are the Chargers running? It seems to be really effective on the crossing route? I wonder if the scheme could slow down SF's scheme.

Praxit

Reaction score
Chargers just having fun now. Plat defense, Run out the clock.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
How embarrassing for the Jaguars to get beat up in this fashion on primetime TV. :lmao: I hope this isn't the precedence for how a 4 seed plays against a 5 seed in the playoffs this year.

TheDude

McLovin
Reaction score
Zero Super Bowl wins vs Zero Super Bowl wins. There, I compared them. Happy ?
yea....they have both been the same distance way from winning one. photo finishes.

except you get ro watch one play weeks after the other is eliminated many seasons...same thing

jfc

T-RO

Reaction score
Bosa, Keenan Allen, Derwin James, their LT Slater missed a lot of games. They're all playing tonight.
All-Pro tackle Slater isn't back. Might be later in playoffs. Chargers have ranked worst in BUS (Banged-up score) this season. But yes, number of guys back now.

tyke1doe

Reaction score
:facepalm:

Anyone who saw how he played the second half of this season would take him over a lot of other QBs.

He's having a rough night in his first playoff game. He's not the first to do that.
Overreaction Saturday. Sigh.

Qcard

Reaction score
Chargers vs Jaguars is Lose Lose game for Dak Haters Philosophy