Saturday Wildcard Games Thread

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
All-Pro tackle Slater isn't back. Might be later in playoffs. Chargers have ranked worst in BUS (Banged-up score) this season. But yes, number of guys back now.
Yeah, I saw Slater's window was activated this week but he's not playing yet. It'd be huge for them to get him and Williams back next week, if they can.

ghst187

Reaction score
It just really sucks that Brock Purdy is so good. The niners were a qb away from being scary good and looking like they found him.

Alweezy

Reaction score
Amazing that Jaguars play probably the WOAT half and still well within the game?!

27 - 7 feels like a win if you're Jacksonville. Chargers should have gotten more out of that. 21 points is doable if they come out hot.

T-RO

Reaction score
Refs been pretty bad so far in this game, and more towards the LAC way.
As one pulling for the Chargers I did expect some assistance tonight from the Zebras. NFL loves lucrative L.A. market.

Motorola

Reaction score
Methinks this outcome is a wrap...but LAC stumbles a couple of times in the 3rd quarter and JAX capitalizes = TOUCHDOWNS... there's still hope.

jblaze2004

Reaction score
It just really sucks that Brock Purdy is so good. The niners were a qb away from being scary good and looking like they found him.
The 49ers have a well built team. Its more of the offensive system that Kyle Shanahan implemented and that dang o-line. Brock sitting back chilling. Oh and don't forget about the huge splash they made trading for CMac. Cmac made the 49ers even more deadly. And they have a pretty physical defense. Their coaching staff knows how to adjust the game plan. The 49ers might have the best team in the Playoffs. Brock does suprise me and a lot of people. He was the very last person picked in the NFL draft.

Bigrandrn

Reaction score
Right? Drives me nuts how they can retool and reload every so often with PHYSICAL teams like with Harbaugh and now Shannahan and we just stay the same….season wins, but soften up in the playoffs, always something. I know SF hasn’t won any SBs, but a hell of a lot closer than us…

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
As one pulling for the Chargers I did expect some assistance tonight from the Zebras. NFL loves lucrative L.A. market.
Looks like they got to Trevor Lawrence, too. :muttley: