Saturday Wildcard Games Thread

jwitten82

Reaction score
You know your QB situation is messed up when they use TE Mark Andrews in the promo. Good luck, Ravens.
It's gonna be interesting what they do with Jacksons contact, he's been injured and his play has inconsistent since that MVP season

CowboyinMD

Reaction score
I wonder how many people know that the Chargers are going to lose this game.

Not possible with LA up 27-0 at one point in the first half? The Indianapolis Colts say, hold my beer.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
No points came from it, but that dumb penalty cost the Jags a few crucial minutes off the clock.

Mannix

Reaction score
Except for Mike Williams, who got injured in a meaningless game last week because his coach makes strange decisions.
My brother is a HUGE Bolts fan and said that it wasn't Staleys decision...it was his combined with management to keep their players in last week. He wishes it was all Staley's fault, because he wants Payton too.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I still say that 2 point conversion attempt was a mistake.
you get a TD here, a FG then ties it, as opposed to winning or going ahead.
if you get the TD and force LA to punt.

rambo2

Reaction score
My brother is a HUGE Bolts fan and said that it wasn't Staleys decision...it was his combined with management to keep their players in last week. He wishes it was all Staley's fault, because he wants Payton too.
Who else wants Payton?

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
If the head coach isn't allowed to manage the game that doesn't seem like a situation that would be attractive to an experienced guy like Payton.