Saturday Wildcard Games Thread

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
According to some posters here, Pederson is an idiot and a lousy coach.
I don’t know how good of a coach he is. I just know in Philly they tend to give credit to Frank Reich. So who knows. As a head coach you’re good when you win and you stink when you lose lol.

Flamma

Reaction score
Both times Bosa was flagged he was being held. It was easy enough for me to see. It's a different game if they call those holds.

Motorola

Reaction score
First two games of 2023 Wildcard Weekend were absorbing IMHO.
1) Seahawks went toe-to-toe with Forty-Niners, going into halftime with the lead
2) Jaguars being punked 27-0 deep into the 2nd quarter, then roaring back (see what I did there (** do Jaguars actually roar **)) to outscore the Titans 31 to 3.in the 2nd half.

805BoysInBlue

Reaction score
If he failed you wouldn’t be saying that.

I really can't understand that.
There's no one that has ever been his teammate that has said anything but good about him.
You must have issues of some sort.
Or maybe you hate Christians, even ones that don't shove it in your face but are humble about it.
There are hateful folks like that out there...maybe you're one of them
Some people just have a punch able face...hes one of them for me. Keep ur religious BS to ur self.

StarOfGlory

Reaction score
I don’t know how good of a coach he is. I just know in Philly they tend to give credit to Frank Reich. So who knows. As a head coach you’re good when you win and you stink when you lose lol.
I think it’s clear now. He took the dumpster fire left by Urban Meyer and turned it into a playoff team. Frank Reich brought Wentz to Indy and created a dumpster fire.

SuspectCorner

Still waiting...
Reaction score
Two subjects guaranteed to create rancor - religion and politics. When either rears it’s head at the family reunion - time to go to the restroom.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
I think it’s clear now. He took the dumpster fire left by Urban Meyer and turned it into a playoff team. Frank Reich brought Wentz to Indy and created a dumpster fire.
They did go 9-8 it’s not that great of a season…..good for them though with a young QB. They really played some good football down the stretch. They’ll be better just getting older.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Lol at all the people on here defending Herbert who wouldn't be defending Dak if the same thing happened to him tonight.
What "happened" to Herbert? He had no turnovers, his kicker missed a 40 yard FG in the 4th quarter, and his defense gave up 31 points on the Jags' last 5 drives, while burning up the clock in the end. Yep, Herbert's fault.

I'd swear some of you would blame bad weather in your neighborhood tomorrow on a QB. There doesn't need to be a connection. Just take the lazy route. :rolleyes:

mattjames2010

Reaction score
They did go 9-8 it’s not that great of a season…..good for them though with a young QB. They really played some good football down the stretch. They’ll be better just getting older.
9-8 with a team that isn't loaded with talent yet and just advanced in the playoffs against a pretty good team. They've only lost 2 games down the second half stretch of the season. It's been a pretty damn good season.

mattjames2010

Reaction score
I mean you are shocked that on a Cowboys forum that’s double standards and goal post moving to defend our guys lol? I don’t care who’s the face. Herbert did nothing to win this game. Just a fact. I respect Lawrence more throwing 4 picks then I do Herbert doing nothing. At least Lawrence tried to win the damn game.
Uh, then maybe don't hop in the middle of who I was responding to if you "don't care".

JBell

That's still my Quarterback
Reaction score
What "happened" to Herbert? He had no turnovers, his kicker missed a 40 yard FG in the 4th quarter, and his defense gave up 31 points on the Jags' last 5 drives, while burning up the clock in the end. Yep, Herbert's fault.

I'd swear some of you would blame bad weather in your neighborhood tomorrow on a QB. There doesn't need to be a connection. Just take the lazy route. :rolleyes:
The lengths you're going to defend a mediocre QB performance by a supposedly elite QB is...odd.