Saturday Wildcard Games Thread

mldardy

Reaction score
What "happened" to Herbert? He had no turnovers, his kicker missed a 40 yard FG in the 4th quarter, and his defense gave up 31 points on the Jags' last 5 drives, while burning up the clock in the end. Yep, Herbert's fault.

I'd swear some of you would blame bad weather in your neighborhood tomorrow on a QB. There doesn't need to be a connection. Just take the lazy route. :rolleyes:
Yeah I didn't say anything about it being Herbert's fault. Pay attention. :rolleyes: You're exactly the person I am talking about.

Flamma

Reaction score
Maybe true but both teams can say that. Cowboys season would be different if they called all our holds.
Yes, true. But it's made worse when the result is a touchdown and the hold was so obvious. I rarely spot holding but this went against the laws of physics, so it caught my eye. Like watching a helicopter hover without the blades spinning. You can't miss that.

T-RO

Reaction score
Lol at all the people on here defending Herbert who wouldn't be defending Dak if the same thing happened to him tonight.
I virtually always defend Dak as I'm currently defending Herbert.

StarOfGlory

Reaction score
Anyone notice that Sean Payton was weaning a suit with all Chargers colors before the game? Guess he can start getting that plane ticket to L.A.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Ya'll really watched that just happen and conclude anything else other than the Chargers threw that game in the 2nd half as they were supposed to like you have seen so many times but refuse to accept?
Yeah, a team from Los Angeles threw a game to a team from Jacksonville, for reasons that make no sense for any reason. It benefitted no one, but you needed to confirm your tinfoil hat preconceptions no matter what happened. Well done. :rolleyes:

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Yeah I didn't say anything about it being Herbert's fault. Pay attention. :rolleyes: You're exactly the person I am talking about.
Yeah, sure. Nice tap dance. You directly cited Herbert, and this clown show stuff makes me wonder why I ever agreed to be moderator.

This fan base... :rolleyes:

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
You're baiting hard my guy. You lost.
What exactly did I lose? A clown with no point playing games on the internet?

Congratulations on your victory. Apparently, you needed it. Bask in the glory.

Flamma

Reaction score
I just can’t get over this game. How the hell do you lose +5 in the turnover column while up 27-0? It’s basically impossible. I thought Dallas had it bad but the Chargers are in a league of their own. Truly astonishing.
Two things have to happen. Score only 3 points in the second half, and mentally check out to some extent. They thought the game was over. Once you do that it's very difficult to reignite that intensity.

DandyDon52

Reaction score
I just can’t get over this game. How the hell do you lose +5 in the turnover column while up 27-0? It’s basically impossible. I thought Dallas had it bad but the Chargers are in a league of their own. Truly astonishing.
the chargers let off the gas, thought they had the game won.

or the game was fixed.

dmaschuck

Reaction score
Yeah, a team from Los Angeles threw a game to a team from Jacksonville, for reasons that make no sense for any reason. It benefitted no one, but you needed to confirm your tinfoil hat preconceptions no matter what happened. Well done. :rolleyes:
Benefit anyone? Lawrence has to be built up into a star he's likely gonna be one of their top guys moving forward scripting a similar career start to Manning but ya'll don't pay attention to that kind of stuff and the Los Angeles? it's the least popular team in the city and it doesn't matter anyway
these leagues do what they want with the kind of revenue they generate these aren't some fledgling entities needing popular franchises and large markets to build them up that's done with they can do what they want

ghst187

Reaction score
At this point I’m starting to think the chargers franchise is cursed and Herbert’s career will be wasted if he doesn’t get out of there.

Lutonio

Reaction score
What bothers me is that Bosa should have been ejected. I’m not saying the penalties were called correctly or anything (maybe they were but it’s irrelevant). Two personal fouls is an ejection.

The rest of the world knows the rules better than the officials, and it’s getting worse.