Saturday wildcard playoff games

Sasquatch

Lost in the Woods
Reaction score
This is worse than not winning the powerball tonight. I was hoping for some consolation.

Kevinicus

Reaction score
You're kidding, right? I sure hope so.

Do we still want Burfict now?

Oh, and of course it's Pac-Man who puts the icing on the cake.

No I am not. It was clear on replay. You see his eyes see Burfict coming and then he dips his head right into the hit.

JoeBoBBY

Reaction score
I feel sorry for Marvin Lewis........................

that is the worst thing ive seen in a long long time..........................25 years without a playoff win......

they gave it away.......they had it..minute 50 secs left.....they gave it away.......................?

MaineBoy

Reaction score
So is it just me: when bungles got the interception I thought they would take about knee for 3 downs then kick field goal ? They got the int at the 30 something.

Biggest chokes of all time.

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
The referees lost control of this and it showed at the end.

This was not a contest between the teams.

Cowboys22

Reaction score
30 yards in penalties with 0 seconds running off the clock. Just stupid. Burflict didn't need to even touch the wr and pacman is just stupid for doing anything at that point.

DenCWBY

Reaction score
Feel for Hill but the defense lost this with lack of self control.
For what it's worth Denver is going to kill Pitt.

JD_KaPow

jimnabby
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
So is it just me: when bungles got the interception I thought they would take about knee for 3 downs then kick field goal ? They got the int at the 30 something.
I thought so too, but the FG was too long in this weather and the Steelers had all their TOs. They were right to run it and try to get a first down.