Saturday wildcard playoff games

StarBoyz83

Reaction score
Well see you guys tomorrow during the games. I refuse to watch Pitt play so I'm done for the night lol.

TwoCentPlain

Numbnuts
Reaction score
They would not need to move up to pick up a Wentz or a Cook. Unless those QB's fly up the draft boards.

Yeah, you're right. Maybe our high 2nd round pick will generate trade interest from them.

StylisticS

Reaction score
I think O'brien has a good future as head coach but he's going to get roasted on this.

movaughn88

Reaction score
So question for the board - would you rather be us with a dumpster season and 4-12 record and #4 pick, or go 9-7 and make the playoffs, then lay an epic pile of whatever this game is in the first round and have a low draft pick?

Yesterday I'd take the playoffs any day, but this is les miserables.

StylisticS

Reaction score
lol They been doing their version of the war chant for the past 5 minutes.

Carson

Reaction score
So question for the board - would you rather be us with a dumpster season and 4-12 record and #4 pick, or go 9-7 and make the playoffs, then lay an epic pile of whatever this game is in the first round and have a low draft pick?

4-12 and the #4 pick.

Build on what we got. The 9-7 has left Jerry not making the moves to get over the hump.

DandyDon52

Reaction score

4-12, but if houston had started weed in 2nd half they might have got back in the game.
Will never know now.
coach was a idiot to stay with hoyer.
I would have played weeden last week and started him in playoffs, and then if he did bad bring hoyer in.

Obrian feels that if he says your my guy he has to stay with him, and thats ok sometimes, but hoyer just doesnt have the mental
aspect to deal with pressure.
He gets rattled and its over.

joseephuss

Reaction score
Why no talk of Manziel to Houston? They need a QB and Manziel would be back in Texas.

Avery

The Dog that Saved Charleston
Reaction score
Houston is going QB in round one - book it.

Wouldn't be shocked at all if it was Wentz.