Saturday Wildcard Round Game Thread

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
Colts played pretty well for what it is though. Bills and Chiefs are the top AFC contending choices and they held in there. Goes to show how one coaching decision can change everything though (going for it on 4th instead of the field goal)

Fla Cowpoke

Reaction score
Why do you say that? Not enough to overturn it?

The call on the field was he was down. The reviews appear to show a split second difference between him being touched and his knee being down. There wasn't a perfectly clear angle showing both. In that case, there isn't enough evidence to change the play. Replay is only supposed to change obvious mistakes. While I think it was a fumble....there was not obvious evidence.

Redline360

Reaction score
The way the Colts played the last series, along with stopping the play by the Colts, was so awkward. Rivers looked like he wasn’t even really trying on those last few throws.

Agree & Disagree

Looks like he was like **** it but understandable. No where to go with the ball on two of the throws. Thinking he didn't want to take the sack or force it into covrrage.

Jack Burton

It's all in the reflexes.
Reaction score
Replay fixed OBVIOUS mistakes, that was literally milliseconds difference as to whether he was touched when knee was down.
What obvious mistake was there? The guy was up before getting touched. It was close, but every camera angle showed that he wasn't down by contact.

khiladi

Reaction score
Remember, the Colts missed a 33 yard field goal. The Reich two point conversion wasn’t a big deal because Colts went for another two point conversion later on in the game which they got, which evened out the first miss.

Fla Cowpoke

Reaction score
It’s obvious the officials didn’t want to make a call that was going to determine the outcome of the game. However it appeared they got the call wrong.

You know what...I appreciate that if it played a part. Win it on the field. The Bills did. Congrats to them. It was a bang bang play and literally hundredths or even thousandths of a second difference. Too close to change.

pitt33

Reaction score
Congratulations to all Buffalo Bills fans. Living in Syracuse I’ve been to many games over the years.

And you talk about passionate fans? They’re borderline crazy.

Fla Cowpoke

Reaction score
He was up before touched.

And if I had to make the call I would agree with you. But the call was made that he was down. And the evidence was not 100%...it was not clear enough when his knee was up and he was touched. Not enough to overturn in my opinion.

Hadenough

Reaction score
The way the Colts played the last series, along with stopping the play by the Colts, was so awkward. Rivers looked like he wasn’t even really trying on those last few throws.
That play by pascal screwed things up. To.me it was a fumble but the Colts got the ball. Everything after that took Rivers out of sync.

khiladi

Reaction score
That play by pascal screwed things up. To.me it was a fumble but the Colts got the ball. Everything after that took Rivers out of sync.

Yeah, it was just awkwardly out of sync. Not sure if it was the play calling or what.

fivetwos

Reaction score
I too would like to see the former Oilers do well. But their D is just terrible.
I'm not sure who's defense isn't terrible anymore.

Score enough and make plays when you need to is about all it takes.

Its becoming a bad game but I'm becoming an old man so we are all even i suppose.