Saunders lied to Commanders?

BigDFan5

Cowboys Make me Drink
Reaction score
per PFT.com

SAUNDERS SQUEEZED 'SKINS WITH PHONY OFFER?

Word around the league is that new Commanders offensive coordinator Al Saunders squeezed some extra coin out of Dan Snyder's deep pockets this week by telling the 'Skins that he was sitting on an offer to become the next coach of the Oakland Raiders.

The only problem is that, you know, the Raiders never actually made him an offer to become their next head coach.

On one hand, it's good negotiating tactics. On the other hand, it's pretty a shaky foundation on which to launch Saunders' career in D.C.

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
BigDFan5 said:
per PFT.com

Word around the league is that new Commanders offensive coordinator Al Saunders squeezed some extra coin out of Dan Snyder's deep pockets this week by telling the 'Skins that he was sitting on an offer to become the next coach of the Oakland Raiders.

The only problem is that, you know, the Raiders never actually made him an offer to become their next head coach.

On one hand, it's good negotiating tactics. On the other hand, it's pretty a shaky foundation on which to launch Saunders' career in D.C.

Good for him:D

GTaylor

Gif Dude
Reaction score
Taylor_Can_Hit21 said:
Wow...that better not be true...that is about the classless thing you can do.

Synder is a shrewd businessman, doubt he takes this seriously, if anything he'd probably tip his hat to him.

Billy Bullocks

Reaction score
My god, you guys are obsessed with the Skins. Dont stoop to that level.

i cant wait to play those ****ers next year, but I dont feel like obsessing over them and their problems. They are 25mil under the cap..great. Im not going to obsess. Saunder lied...my GOD!?!?!?! Who cares.

wileedog

Reaction score
Taylor_Can_Hit21 said:
Oh well...once he is here he will get sucked into the vortex and will never be able to leave...ever. :D

He'll be gone in one year, two max. He stormed out of KC because they didn't give him the HC job, and he obviously decided a year with his old buddy GIbbs was better than working for Al Davis.

But barring a meltdown, his name will be in the HC mix this time next year.

Reaction score
wileedog said:
He'll be gone in one year, two max. He stormed out of KC because they didn't give him the HC job, and he obviously decided a year with his old buddy GIbbs was better than working for Al Davis.

But barring a meltdown, his name will be in the HC mix this time next year.

Like i said...once he sees success in Washington than looks back at Oakland he will be another great coach to be around for 2-3 years.

The30YardSlant

Benched
Reaction score
Taylor_Can_Hit21 said:
Like i said...once he sees success in Washington than looks back at Oakland he will be another great coach to be around for 2-3 years.

Washington goes 10-6, and suddenly everyone and their dog is dying to be a Commander?

Silly, ignorant foreskin fans. Danny Boy has a terrible reputation throughout the NFL, he is dispised by other coaches/players because of his idiotic management and terrible treatment of past coaches.

The man is a worthless cockroach

ghst187

Reaction score
BigDFan5 said:
per PFT.com

hmm, i guess its okay because the skins lie to the entire world...because everyone knows that they are owned by satan himself and not dan snyder

wileedog

Reaction score
Taylor_Can_Hit21 said:

He'll take the first HC job he can get his hands on. Count on it.

DLK150

The Quiet Man
Reaction score
BigDFan5 said:
per PFT.com

Well, you know the old W.C. Fields line: "There's a Snyder born every minute.";)

Reaction score
HeavyHitta31 said:
Washington goes 10-6, and suddenly everyone and their dog is dying to be a Commander?

Silly, ignorant foreskin fans. Danny Boy has a terrible reputation throughout the NFL, he is dispised by other coaches/players because of his idiotic management and terrible treatment of past coaches.

The man is a worthless cockroach

Lol, yeah...At least Dan Snyder doesn't sit on his ***, and NOT pay players. Gibbs, and Williams have the utmost respect for him. So what your trying to tell me is EVERYONE ELSE hates Dan Snyder but not our coaches? Who really gives a damn! Obviously everyone hates him because he is smart and pays coaches what they deserve and no one else wants to do that.

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
this just shows that Saunders is a greedy prick, all the whining about being gipped out of a HC job in Kansas City, just to squeeze money out of Snyder to be his OC, when he has no shot to be a HC there, since that's virtually locked down by Greg Williams

what's the word I'm looking for...?...oh right

SELLOUT!! hehe

BigDFan5

Cowboys Make me Drink
Reaction score
Taylor_Can_Hit21 said:
Lol, yeah...At least Dan Snyder doesn't sit on his ***, and NOT pay players. Gibbs, and Williams have the utmost respect for him. So what your trying to tell me is EVERYONE ELSE hates Dan Snyder but not our coaches? Who really gives a damn! Obviously everyone hates him because he is smart and pays coaches what they deserve and no one else wants to do that.

He doesn;t "pay coaches what they deserve" he offers them double what anyone else is offering because thats the only way to get them in there

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
Taylor_Can_Hit21 said:
Lol, yeah...At least Dan Snyder doesn't sit on his ***, and NOT pay players.

that can't be a shot at us, referencing Jerry Jones and the Cowboys, look at what we dished out last March

big diff between that and what your midget owner did, is that we got a healthy return on that investment, for the most part

BigDFan5

Cowboys Make me Drink
Reaction score
summerisfunner said:
that can't be a shot at us, referencing Jerry Jones and the Cowboys, look at what we dished out last March

big diff between that and what your midget owner did, is that we got a healthy return on that investment, for the most part

and we have the 2nd highest paid coaching staff in the league