Saunders lied to Commanders?

The30YardSlant

Benched
Reaction score
Taylor_Can_Hit21 said:
Lol, yeah...At least Dan Snyder doesn't sit on his ***, and NOT pay players. Gibbs, and Williams have the utmost respect for him. So what your trying to tell me is EVERYONE ELSE hates Dan Snyder but not our coaches? Who really gives a damn! Obviously everyone hates him because he is smart and pays coaches what they deserve and no one else wants to do that.

Williams likes Gibbs, he has never liked Snyder. He has all but said so in numerous public statements. And Joe Gibbs doesnt have thye heart to hate anyone, he is the only respectable human being in the Commanders organization.

And his "smarts" will be on display the next few years as Washington is gutting its roster of star players because he backloaded contracts.

Reaction score
summerisfunner said:
that can't be a shot at us, referencing Jerry Jones and the Cowboys, look at what we dished out last March

big diff between that and what your midget owner did, is that we got a healthy return on that investment, for the most part

It was a shot to teams owners that DONT pay players...and just keep washed up players on their team because they are cheap. I dont think the Cowboys fall in that category...more like the Eagles.

*edit* Definately Browns...that is definately who i am referring to.

Reaction score
HeavyHitta31 said:
Williams likes Gibbs, he has never liked Snyder. He has all but said so in numerous public statements. And Joe Gibbs doesnt have thye heart to hate anyone, he is the only respectable human being in the Commanders organization.

And his "smarts" will be on display the next few years as Washington is gutting its roster of star players because he backloaded contracts.

Because we are to be banned in cap hell for eternity...blah blah blah. If thats the only hope you guys think you have of beating us than go ahead and keep saying it, if it makes you feel better.

Actually if i recall, when Williams got his deal, he said he had the utmost respect for Gibbs and Snyder. It was in an interview with Larry Michaels.

Reaction score
BigDFan5 said:
He doesn;t "pay coaches what they deserve" he offers them double what anyone else is offering because thats the only way to get them in there

Wow...now i would say that is using your brains now isn't it? If you cant get them there than why not have your owner overpay coaches to get the best coaching staff in the league? It's brilliant, we cannot make a huge splash this year with players so why not get virtually one of the best OC's in the game? Our offense was already insanely inconsistent anyways.

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
Taylor_Can_Hit21 said:
Wow...now i would say that is using your brains now isn't it? If you cant get them there than why not have your owner overpay coaches to get the best coaching staff in the league?

we actually have one of the highest coaching salaries in the league because we paid so much to retain Zimmer and Payton last year