SB LVII predictions - How Cowboys compare in the betosphere

_sturt_

Reaction score
LWR_Recording.png

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
LAC, SF, Denver, Baltimore getting too much love from the mediots. And not just from this.
Bengals too low also.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Cowboys and Bengals same odds??????
:lmao:

Mainly because Cincinnati plays in the AFC and they’re going to have to get past Buffalo and KC. Good luck with that again. I honestly don’t think Cincinnati is all that great. They were lucky to get to the Super Bowl last season.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
How do you love the Cowboys while having so much hatred for them?
:huh:
You take the Cowboys and I'll take the field.

If the Cowboys make the Super Bowl I delete my account and if any other NFC team makes it instead you delete yours.

Come on. Show us how much you really believe. If you're not willing to do this then you clearly hate the Cowboys.

_sturt_

Reaction score
You take the Cowboys and I'll take the field.

If the Cowboys make the Super Bowl I delete my account and if any other NFC team makes it instead you delete yours.

Come on. Show us how much you really believe. If you're not willing to do this then you clearly hate the Cowboys.

That one doesn't think the Cowboys will make the Super Bowl is a different thing than saying they don't have a legitimate chance.

They have a legitimate chance. Let's get real. The Super Bowl isn't always about being the best team. There's some luck involved, in fact, most of the time for most teams. It's actually fairly common that a team that was merely considered to have a good shot at the playoffs has ended up finding their way into the grand finale.

(We all know this. Why we feel we have to word wrestle in order to claim some meaningless superiority in some corner of the internet is, if you think about it, strange.)

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Hey...

I say you're a fool if you bet on the Cowboys to make the Super Bowl after the past 26 years and he says I must hate the Cowboys to think this way.

Let's see if he really believes in them as much as he pretends or if he, by his own definition, hates them also.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
That one doesn't think the Cowboys will make the Super Bowl is a different thing than saying they don't have a legitimate chance.

They have a legitimate chance. Let's get real. The Super Bowl isn't always about being the best team. There's some luck involved, in fact, most of the time for most teams. It's actually fairly common that a team that was merely considered to have a good shot at the playoffs has ended up finding their way into the grand finale.

(We all know this. Why we feel we have to word wrestle in order to claim some meaningless superiority in some corner of the internet is, if you think about it, strange.)
Are you going to put a significant amount of money on the Cowboys to make the Super Bowl?

john van brocklin

Captain Comeback
Reaction score
Mainly because Cincinnati plays in the AFC and they’re going to have to get past Buffalo and KC. Good luck with that again. I honestly don’t think Cincinnati is all that great. They were lucky to get to the Super Bowl last season.
Understood, but the Cowboys equal to them ?
Not a chance.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Understood, but the Cowboys equal to them ?
Not a chance.

Never said the Cowboys are equal to them but the odds are based on your chances of reaching the Super Bowl and it’s going to be tougher to reach the Super Bowl in the AFC with Buffalo and KC. Going into the season I think those are the two best teams in the entire league. The Cowboys odds of reaching the Super Bowl would be lower if they were in the AFC.

john van brocklin

Captain Comeback
Reaction score
Never said the Cowboys are equal to them but the odds are based on your chances of reaching the Super Bowl and it’s going to be tougher to reach the Super Bowl in the AFC with Buffalo and KC. Going into the season I think those are the two best teams in the entire league. The Cowboys odds of reaching the Super Bowl would be lower if they were in the AFC.
Thanks!