Scandrick/Burnett/Campo sideline dustup

bbgun

Benched
Reaction score
Anyone know what that was about? I didn't see anything on the field that was too bad.

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
Wondered about that myself. I didn't see what caused it and I don't know that the announcers mentioned what might have caused it on the field.

Temo

Reaction score
ThreeSportStar80;2448107 said:
Scandrick almost cost Dallas a penalty and Burnett was letting him know about...

Yep. Scandrick lost his cool and slapped another guy's helmet blocking on a punt return.

Burnett let him know about it, and I'm guess Scandrick didn't take kindly to getting yelled at by a fellow teammate. Campo was just there to break it up.

bbgun

Benched
Reaction score
Temo;2448124 said:
Yep. Scandrick lost his cool and slapped another guy's helmet blocking on a punt return.

Burnett let him know about it, and I'm guess Scandrick didn't take kindly to getting yelled at by a fellow teammate. Campo was just there to break it up.

Thanks. I'll take another look.

tomson75

Brain Dead Shill
Reaction score
bbgun;2448144 said:
Thanks. I'll take another look.

Hey, if you can, you think you can get one of your spiffy HD captures of the scuffle?

bbgun

Benched
Reaction score
tomson75;2448152 said:
Hey, if you can, you think you can get one of your spiffy HD captures of the scuffle?

I'm doing the 1st Q as we speak. I have no life.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Dave_in-NC;2448120 said:
Glad to see it to.
Yes it was. We need some vet leadership. I know Scandrick is going to be a very good player for us but he is still a rookie. It probably meant more that Burnett stepped up than Campo letting Scandrick know about it.

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I guess Burnett learned from that boneheaded play he made at the end of the first half of that game at the Meadowlands last year (taunting after a play). He was a big time goat, but of course we won so all was forgiven. Maybe he doesn't want Scandrick to make the same mistakes.

28 Joker

28 Joker
Reaction score
One of our guys was hit late. Scandrick took exception to it by pushing. Then, another guy hit Scandrick in the back.

bbgun

Benched
Reaction score
Speaking of jerks:

http://img360.*************/img360/3328/fightia1.jpg

Can we assign McQ to Pac?

Royal Laegotti

Dyin' ain't much of a livin', boy!
Reaction score
bbgun;2448410 said:
Speaking of jerks:

Yeah really! Where was the flag for this garbage????

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Royal Laegotti;2448419 said:
Yeah really! Where was the flag for this garbage????
Notice the elation in Joe Buck's voice after seeing Witten and TO get smacked with no flag?

Royal Laegotti

Dyin' ain't much of a livin', boy!
Reaction score
Boyzmamacita;2448434 said:
Notice the elation in Joe Buck's voice after seeing Witten and TO get smacked with no flag?

I didn't hear him, we had the TV muted! I don't listen to Joe Suck and Aikman, I can't stand their broadcast! But it's not shocking that he was elated, he probably peed his pants alittle over it!

Chocolate Lab

Run-loving Dino
Reaction score
Temo;2448124 said:

Whew. Good thing Big Dave got there before the thing escalated.

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
Ol' Kev knows personally how ******** personal fouls can hurt a team.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
bbgun;2448410 said:
6-3, 308 pounds vs. 6-3, 218 pounds

That would have been a very, VERY interesting confrontation...