Scandrick/Burnett/Campo sideline dustup

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
Glad to hear Burnett got on him for something that would have drawn a flag then. Also glad to see McQ step in there and get Owens backed away to keep from drawing any flags there as well. It's always the second guy they catch.

tnbk

Reaction score
DallasEast;2448521 said:
6-3, 308 pounds vs. 6-3, 218 pounds

That would have been a very, VERY interesting confrontation...

Remember when TO was in Philly and got out of the whirlpool dripping wet, put on shoes so he wouldn't slip, and then picked up Hugh Douglass and slammed him down on the trainers table?

:bow:

WG5516

Reaction score
bbgun;2448410 said:
Speaking of jerks:

http://img360.*************/img360/3328/fightia1.jpg

Can we assign McQ to Pac?

lol I know right... The way McQ was walking towards T.O. I thought he was about to pick him up on his shoulder and walk off the field with him. Would have been great to see. :laugh2:

Dcz84

Reaction score
But i thought TO was pissed about Witten getting all the catches, yet there he is coming to his aide and visa versa

Thought TO avoided contact cause he was soft yet there he was ready to throw down with a guy way bigger then him.:bang2: :bang2:

Hoofbite

Reaction score
What a dick. Mush face on two guy like that. Should have let big go over there and tear him a new one.

AKATheRake

Reaction score
DallasEast;2448521 said:
6-3, 308 pounds vs. 6-3, 218 pounds

That would have been a very, VERY interesting confrontation...

T.O wins and I'm not saying this because he's a Cowboy. Don't matter how big the guy is when he gets smashed by a genetic freak's punch across the cranium. Remember back in Philly T.O almost destroyed Hugh Douglas in the locker room who is around the 280 mark and was a DE, that's why they suspended him.

They had to rip T.O off and from what I heard T.O threw a punch that missed but if it landed Douglas would have been a vegetable. I know he's giving up 90 pounds but I don't think Rocky will land any shots, Rocky would receive a few that'll split his face though.

Seven

Messenger to the football Gods
Reaction score
#81 shoulda just pointed to the scoreboard and laughed.

"Fo-teen!! Fo-teen! How many cheese burgers you eat?! Fo-teen!!"

dfense

Reaction score
Boyzmamacita;2448211 said:
I guess Burnett learned from that boneheaded play he made at the end of the first half of that game at the Meadowlands last year (taunting after a play). He was a big time goat, but of course we won so all was forgiven. Maybe he doesn't want Scandrick to make the same mistakes.
I thought that same thing. I haven't heard Burnett's name called much at all lately. Scandrick is really playing well. Especially at a position as tough as the slot. And he tackles well for a little guy. He'll be correcting Burnett before long.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
tnbk;2448665 said:
Remember when TO was in Philly and got out of the whirlpool dripping wet, put on shoes so he wouldn't slip, and then picked up Hugh Douglass and slammed him down on the trainers table?

:bow:
AKATheRake;2448870 said:
T.O wins and I'm not saying this because he's a Cowboy. Don't matter how big the guy is when he gets smashed by a genetic freak's punch across the cranium. Remember back in Philly T.O almost destroyed Hugh Douglas in the locker room who is around the 280 mark and was a DE, that's why they suspended him.

They had to rip T.O off and from what I heard T.O threw a punch that missed but if it landed Douglas would have been a vegetable. I know he's giving up 90 pounds but I don't think Rocky will land any shots, Rocky would receive a few that'll split his face though.
So, everyone who gets in Terrell Owens' face automatically = Hugh Douglas.

:rolleyes:

Hilarious.

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
By the looks on everyone's faces, I don't think Scandrick said something very nice.

bbgun

Benched
Reaction score
theogt;2449222 said:
By the looks on everyone's faces, I don't think Scandrick said something very nice.

Hamlin looks like he was sent to his room without supper.

Chief

"Friggin Joke Monkey"
Reaction score
Chocolate Lab;2448496 said:
Whew. Good thing Big Dave got there before the thing escalated.

:laugh2:

He was a coffee shop bouncer in college.

Chief

"Friggin Joke Monkey"
Reaction score
Bernard gave Witten and Owens shoves to the face.

The refs must have been distracted by the arrival of the Jonas Brothers.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
bbgun;2449217 said:
http://img223.*************/img223/5519/sidevv3.jpg

Next time on Hard Knocks|2008 Season With The Dallas Cowboys:

Linebackers "Yo Mama!" versus Defensive Backs "No, Yo Mama!"

It's not just TV. It's HBO.

FCBarca

Reaction score
I like seeing/hearing about vets stepping up and letting boneheaded plays get a 'talking to'...Good stuff

Royal Laegotti

Dyin' ain't much of a livin', boy!
Reaction score
Chief;2449242 said:
Bernard gave Witten and Owens shoves to the face.

The refs must have been distracted by the arrival of the Jonas Brothers.

:lmao2: :lmao2: :lmao2: I nominate for post of the day!!!!