Scandrick, Carr, and Claiborne leading the league is pass deflections

HungryLion

Reaction score
And some here will say the problem isn't JG and coaching but not having any talent. Funny how these players all do better once they leave here.

Nah. Those some people will just say “the players have to execute”.

Funny how those corners are executing better since lesvinf.

charron

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Man I’d really like to know how these decisions are made. Do the coaches have a role or is it McClay or Stephan

I think it's more Stephen.

McClay can clearly find talent in the draft yet only allowed to look for cheap free agents. Tells us he is handcuffed as to who he can Target. Stephen seems to be the predominant voice. Can't tell me scandy as the 4th or 5th cb is a bad thing.

ClappingCarrot

Reaction score
I think it's more Stephen.

McClay can clearly find talent in the draft yet only allowed to look for cheap free agents. Tells us he is handcuffed as to who he can Target. Stephen seems to be the predominant voice. Can't tell me scandy as the 4th or 5th cb is a bad thing.
To be fair though, Orlando asked to be released because he saw the writing on the wall.

Vanilla2

Reaction score
Yeah because we loved them all and never complained about their play when they were here.

I know coaching Blah blah blah.

HowardC

Romo was elite
Reaction score
The DL makes the secondary. Always has and always will. Neither Claiborne or Scandrick could stay healthy while in Dallas though.

Doomsday

Rising Star
Reaction score
Have you actually watched Scandrick play this season? The guy has been getting shredded up and down the field at times.

Hennessy_King

Reaction score
Scandrick is still trash tho. I pounded the table for this FO to bring back claiborne and they didn't listen to me lol. This staff should think about moving Awuzie to safety or slot corner where his tackling ability is better suited. Jourdan lewis is playing like a top 25 corner now

Cowboy Brian

@BrianLINY
Reaction score
Yup, more players that Garrett's destroyed with the Cowboys, and these 3 join DWare as players revived by getting away from Garrett.
Watch us move on from Prescott and seeing him win 2 Lombardi's with the Saints, Giants, or Steelers, or another team with an ageing QB