Scandrick, Carr, and Claiborne leading the league is pass deflections

jujoboys

Reaction score
[

:dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:

What’s up McClay? Or Stephen?

I can't comment on Carr because I have not really watched any of the Ravens' games. However, I thought Carr did OK for us but he was definitely overpaid at the time we signed him. Like Tyrone Crawford, I think he caught a lot of grief here because the contract he signed at the time boosted our expectations of him. People expected to see a shut down corner.

On Claiborne, he played well toward the end of his career with the Cowboys. However, he could not stay healthy. Dallas gave him numerous chances but if you are not on the field then it hard for you to contribute. I think they still wanted to keep him but he got a better offer and moved on. I really can't blame the coaching staff or front office for letting him walk. The last 4 years he was with us he missed 32 games which is an average of missing 8 games a season.

Orlando Scandrick is another story. I am glad we moved on from this guy. I have watched quite a few Chiefs games and he has looked terrible. He may have 7 deflections but it is probably because he has been getting targeted so much. He almost lost the game against Denver all by himself. In fact, the guy he was covering (or trying to cover) was so wide open for a TD at the end of the game but Case Keenum missed the WR by a mile. KC and their awesome defense can keep Scandrick.

Out of the 3 players the only one that I would want back is a HEALTHY Morris Claiborne.

bigdnlaca

Reaction score
With a stat like that to me means the QB isn't scared throwing in their direction. They think throwing there has a high percentage of the pass being completed.

Give me a corner that rarely gets tested and have good coverage when the test does come than a corner that gets tested 10 plus times a game in the air or run plays to their side.