Scandrick on Cowherd: Garrett is the most underrated coach in NFL

Hot_Toddy

Reaction score
5:30 mark they start talking about the Cowboys.

Summary:
-Garrett is underrated, no anonymous comments, no calling out players to the media, holds players accountable behind the scenes.
-Cowboys are a first-class organization.
-Dak is a better leader/player than Wentz.
-Scheme has held Dak back.

Backup link:

That was a heck of a great interview. Scandrick is stand up. When he stated he made a mistake leaving Dallas. Great organization etc.

To go with the thread. Garrett IS an underrated coach in the NFL. There use to be some clock management things that irritated me. But those have been fixed.

stilltheguru

Reaction score
That was a heck of a great interview. Scandrick is stand up. When he stated he made a mistake leaving Dallas. Great organization etc.

To go with the thread. Garrett IS an underrated coach in the NFL. There use to be some clock management things that irritated me. But those have been fixed.
He just recently called a timeout vs the jets that was moronic lol. Jed Garrett youre a funny guy! Or whichever brother you are.

Hot_Toddy

Reaction score
He just recently called a timeout vs the jets that was moronic lol. Jed Garrett youre a funny guy! Or whichever brother you are.

If you can give me coaches and players that never make mistakes. Then I can give you the most boring nfl games ever seen.

stilltheguru

Reaction score
If you can give me coaches and players that never make mistakes. Then I can give you the most boring nfl games ever seen.
You said it got fixed. That was a simple thing he screwed up :facepalm: everybody watching that game was like huh? As soon as he called it.

CPanther95

Reaction score
His high-five connection percentage is worse than Maher's <50 yard FG percentage.

He has a 50/50 chance of applauding at an appropriate time and he's currently running at 18.3%.

How could he NOT be the most underrated?