Twitter: Scandrick signs with Commanders *merged*

Ccijcladac

Reaction score
Multiple sources say Scandrick has agreed to a 2 year contract with Washington. I'm hearing money could be up to 20 million. Safe to say he's done far as being a good player in this league, because once u go to Washington, especially being a older player, ur going for the money. Your career playing effective days are far& few& between.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Good for him, he'll probably shut Dez down like everyone else does.

Except i'm sure Norman will be guarding Dez lol. Scandrick is a replacement for the nickel corner they shipped out to the Chiefs who was arguably the best nickel corner in the league last year. Its a downgrade for them.

thisiscowboyscountry

Reaction score
James Washinton, Deion Sanders, Jason Hatcher, Stephen Bowen, Terrell McClain, and now Orlando Scandrick. Solid history of signings from the Cowboys.

Mr_437

Reaction score
Totally agree, Bease or Switz matched up vs. Scandy is favorable. But, Scandy knows all th plays so let th games begin.

Good for Scandy getting NFL money for one more year, at least.

Section446

Reaction score
Except i'm sure Norman will be guarding Dez lol. Scandrick is a replacement for the nickel corner they shipped out to the Chiefs who was arguably the best nickel corner in the league last year. Its a downgrade for them.
Eh, Norman doesn't always rotate, and remember, we're going to be fancier this year! Which means that maybe Dez gets into the slot more.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Eh, Norman doesn't always rotate, and remember, we're going to be fancier this year! Which means that maybe Dez gets into the slot more.

I thought he followed him more last game after that first game goof where the DC was stubborn. Dez in the slot will probably be done to shut fans up who keep crying about it lol. I see no reason why this offense won't look like it has the past 10 years lol.

Ccijcladac

Reaction score
"You beat me by one second, one second that's very hard for a man of my intelligence to handle",:;'-) ...just kidding... good post!

Last edited: