Twitter: Scandrick signs with Commanders *merged*

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
Totally agree, Bease or Switz matched up vs. Scandy is favorable. But, Scandy knows all th plays so let th games begin.

Good for Scandy getting NFL money for one more year, at least.
To be fair every team knows our plays

nobody

Reaction score
Exactly, why the hell show loyalty to team who cuts you while youre still under contract? Lol Idc where the hell scandrick goes, he's not making any team better

He asked to be released and they graciously released him early. They didn't just cut him out of the blue.

Blackspider214

Reaction score
He is dead to me ........ signing with a rival

Fans are the only ones who care about these "rivalries" any longer. Players hardly care at all. Sports is a big fraternity. Plus, the Skins are one of the only teams in the NFC that makes us look competent the last 2 decades. It will be another 2 free wins you can set your clocks to this season.

buybuydandavis

Reaction score
Beasley is near impossible to cover one on one. That’s why he was so good two seasons ago.

If we can get another decent receiver, he will go back to one on ones and dominate

I think so too. But Scandrick was very good at covering short, quick WRs. I'd always wanted to see that matchup.

For Beasley, I've wondered if we could turn him into a #2 by giving him an entire side of the field, giving him a far slot, so he can still break either way.

The problem with his doubles is that they don't have to be fully dedicated. They don't have to be deep, they can be horizontal. LBs can shade, and still be in/near the box. But he's definitely not made for playing the sidelines.

You're right - get him stronger WRs that take the double team off him, and he'd be hurting teams again. It happened to teams to teams that tried to play Beasley man up last year.

DanA

Reaction score
Is 3m over 2 years worth nothing on the trade table? I don’t get how we couldn’t trade him.

JohnsKey19

Reaction score
Fans are the only ones who care about these "rivalries" any longer. Players hardly care at all. Sports is a big fraternity. Plus, the Skins are one of the only teams in the NFC that makes us look competent the last 2 decades. It will be another 2 free wins you can set your clocks to this season.

Agreed. Players hardly care, especially those without a contract looking for one.

Carson

Reaction score
Is 3m over 2 years worth nothing on the trade table? I don’t get how we couldn’t trade him.

Because our GM is incompetent.

Look at McCourty. Was about to be cut, they traded him. There is no reason we couldn’t pick up a 7th for him or deal him and swap picks

Hadenough

Reaction score
Commanders are where ex Dallas players go as a last resort to ending their career. The rest of the ex Dallas players usually go somewhere else and resurrect their career.