Scenes You Can't Forget (Any Genre)

EGTuna

Reaction score
Due to language, I won't post any of the following, which are all HOFers:
- Christopher Walken interrogates Dennis Hopper in True Romance
-
Al Pacino and Robert De Niro meet for coffee in Heat
-
Dean Wormer addressing the fraternity with their grade point averages (or lack thereof) in Animal House
- Martin Sheen and Mark Wahlberg recruiting Leo DiCaprio to go undercover in The Departed
-
Martin Landau explaining to Woody Allen how his guilt vanishes over time in Crimes and Misdemeanors
- The last 3 minutes of Before Sunset
-
The "Do I amuse you?" scene from Goodfellas
- The entire scene where Donny Donovitz beats to death a German officer in Inglorious Basterds

Could go on and on.

nightrain

Since 1971
Reaction score
giphy.gif

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
:(

I can't post my favorite My Cousin Vinny scene. Where they are in jail and Vinny finally arrives, but Billy is still sleeping so Stan meets Vinny and doesn't realize it's Vinny. He thinks he is another prisoner in the prison who was given a favor and placed in the cell with them.

Hey! Me or them! You're getting bleeped one way or another!

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
:(

I can't post my favorite My Cousin Vinny scene. Where they are in jail and Vinny finally arrives, but Billy is still sleeping so Stan meets Vinny and doesn't realize it's Vinny. He thinks he is another prisoner in the prison who was given a favor and placed in the cell with them.

Hey! Me or them! You're getting bleeped one way or another!
That whole movie wws a great scene!

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
Man O man I forgot this is a PG site .your right I'm going to delete it b4 I get in trouble...my bad
I'd clicked on it within a couple of minutes of you posting it up& I caught myself kinda cringing at about every3rd or 4th word coming out of Gunny's mouth:lmao: cuz' I'd just read DALLASEAST friendly reminder:lmao2:

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
Pulp Fiction was weird in general, but this scene "turned" quick
Gimp.gif

Another one that left a pretty big impression on me was this disturbing scene from the Good Son It's ugly, so forewarning, no cussing though and no blood ,etc.

Culkin was a true child serial killer...chills.

That adrenaline heart shot scene from Pulp Fiction is classic

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Best money shot I've seen is when the Orca is leaving port on it's last voyage and Spielberg frames the shot with the Orca in the middle of the shark jaws. Every time I watch it, I wait for that perfect shot.

Keithfansince5

Reaction score
I almost went with the witch trial scene, but I've posted Holy Grail scenes in other threads, so I thought I'd skip it......so thanks!
There are so many to chose from. It could be its own thread. Pick the best Monty Python scene. Hmmmm.

It was either this or Tim the magician killer rabbit scene. "It isssssss the rabbit"