Schedule to be released May 15th

thunderpimp91

Reaction score
Well that sucks, on Mick shots yesterday they were thinkin this Thursday the 9th. Mickey seemed like he had inside info.
Sounds like he was right and most of the NFL was anticipating it this Thursday, but there was a delay for some reason. Could be something as simple as a logistics issue they found for an international game they need to get verified first or could be the TV networks having an issue with not having enough of a heads up to market the event. My guess would be the TV issue as this is another event that the league has overcomplicated to make a few more bucks.

JBS

Reaction score
Sounds like he was right and most of the NFL was anticipating it this Thursday, but there was a delay for some reason. Could be something as simple as a logistics issue they found for an international game they need to get verified first or could be the TV networks having an issue with not having enough of a heads up to market the event. My guess would be the TV issue as this is another event that the league has overcomplicated to make a few more bucks.
Most likely they had a favorable schedule for the Cowboys and didn’t like it. Decided to delay the whole release to change our schedule to something less favorable. That’ll be the topic in here next week, you can bet your house on it.

MarcusRock

Reaction score
Most likely they had a favorable schedule for the Cowboys and didn’t like it. Decided to delay the whole release to change our schedule to something less favorable. That’ll be the topic in here next week, you can bet your house on it.
Next week's posts:

"OMG, OMG, they gave us 8 road games!"

"We have 9 home games though."​

"Yeah but those 8 road games were Goodell's doing, I know it! How convenient!"

phildadon86

Reaction score
Next week's posts:

LOL.

So true.

However come on. How does Philly always seem to end the season with 3 straight home games? LOL.

JBS

Reaction score
Next week's posts:

Lolol

MarcusRock

Reaction score
LOL.

So true.

However come on. How does Philly always seem to end the season with 3 straight home games? LOL.
Last year 3 of their last 5 games were on the road ..... and they lost them all. OMG, OMG, Mara influenced Goodell to make that happen! Lol.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
They are trying to find one more way to screw us over on our schedule. :thumbup::muttley:

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I just want to finish the season at home. 2 of 3 at home would be great, 3 of 4 better. I think Moby Dick was a Sardine, the last time that happened.

tomokawan

Reaction score
I just want to finish the season at home. 2 of 3 at home would be great, 3 of 4 better. I think Moby Dick was a Sardine, the last time that happened.
It would be a miracle if we start a home game with a cream puff like the Eagles normally do, and end the season at home. That never seems to happen. The best thing for us is to be off of prime time week one.

Carson

Reaction score
It would be a miracle if we start a home game with a cream puff like the Eagles normally do, and end the season at home. That never seems to happen. The best thing for us is to be off of prime time week one.
Yep.

Something like opening in San Francisco, week 6 Bye week, 3 of 4 to finish on the road and final are at Cleveland, Houston, at Pittsburgh, at Philly

J12B

Reaction score
The league wants as much profit as possible.

The Cowboys draw the highest viewership in prime time, when competitive.

Therefore we'll get as many prime time games as allowed.