Schedule to be released May 15th

LonnieElam

Reaction score
I can't wait.

Because I can list my tickets and sell them immediately.

coult44

Reaction score
People still drinking Mickey's Kool Aid?
It wasn’t only Mickey. The NFL had talked about the schedule being out this week. It’s on forums all over the interwebs.
Stop with the hate on something so petty.

shabazz

Reaction score
Last year 3 of their last 5 games were on the road ..... and they lost them all. OMG, OMG, Mara influenced Goodell to make that happen! Lol.
It is of note how the NFL remained silent on the Bob Kraft " Orchids of Asia" scandal until it was forgotten and swept under the rug.

Krafts, Maras, Rooneys......hmm

tomokawan

Reaction score
Yep.

Something like opening in San Francisco, week 6 Bye week, 3 of 4 to finish on the road and final are at Cleveland, Houston, at Pittsburgh, at Philly
Atleast some of us won't be surprised by this. LOL

tomokawan

Reaction score
The league wants as much profit as possible.

The Cowboys draw the highest viewership in prime time, when competitive.

Therefore we'll get as many prime time games as allowed.
But then folks in the media complain about us having too much exposure every year. Can't win situation.

MarcusRock

Reaction score
It is of note how the NFL remained silent on the Bob Kraft " Orchids of Asia" scandal until it was forgotten and swept under the rug.

Krafts, Maras, Rooneys......hmm
If you also notice, Kraft is a brand of cheese. Fans of the Packers are called cheeseheads. Within the word cheeseheads is the word cash, which the NFL is all about. Also inside that word is the word decease, which is what the NFL wants to do to the Cowboys, obviously. You can also take out of that word, Hades, which is where the NFL hopes the Cowboys end up after the decease part. Again, this is all rather obvious to the observant sentry of truth.

The truth is out there if you stop ignoring it!

MarcusRock

Reaction score
Yep.

Something like opening in San Francisco, week 6 Bye week, 3 of 4 to finish on the road and final are at Cleveland, Houston, at Pittsburgh, at Philly
SF in Week 1 is the perfect time for us to face them. Teams get caught sleeping in Week 1 all the time. Also, with 9 to 8 home games, odds are in favor of more home games to finish the season than road games.

shabazz

Reaction score
If you also notice, Kraft is a brand of cheese. Fans of the Packers are called cheeseheads. Within the word cheeseheads is the word cash, which the NFL is all about. Also inside that word is the word decease, which is what the NFL wants to do to the Cowboys, obviously. You can also take out of that word, Hades, which is where the NFL hopes the Cowboys end up after the decease part. Again, this is all rather obvious to the observant sentry of truth.

The truth is out there if you stop ignoring it!
Your entire premise is flawed because "Kraft" is not real cheese, The FDA calls it “pasteurized processed American cheese FOOD" which is a different.

When the foundation is weak the rest follows suit.....I teach because I care.

Game, Set, and Match.

Carson

Reaction score
I bet we play the Eagles week 1 @ their house.
They play Green Bay week 1 in Brazil.

They do have a week 2 SNF at home so it likely will be us

I imagine we will start @ SF and then @ Philly

Motorola

Reaction score
I heard Netflix is going to get a Christmas game.
Last year CBS had the AFC matchup - Raiders @ Chiefs; FOX had the NFC tilt - Giants @ Eagles; ABC (ESPN+) showed the interconference game 49ers @ Ravens.
So if your comment is correct - two of the big four NFL broadcast partners - NBC included - will be left out.