Schefter: Eagles agree to terms with Nnamdi **merged**

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
DOUBLE WING;4018121 said:
Most of the sources weren't reporting Nnamdi to Dallas. It was really only one guy (Lombardi) and then a bunch of people speculating about Jerry and Stephen's phone conversations.

I've seen several reporting on our interest. I just never believed it until today.

Chocolate Lab

Run-loving Dino
Reaction score
Weird... 103.3 guys just said Ben Dogra, NA's agent, texted Clarence Hill (edit, sorry not Watkins) that we are not in the sweepstakes. :confused:

Now Broaddus says Stephen told him in the elevator that they're worried about a third team.

And he's heard San Fran could be the mystery third team.

Sorry if a new thread wasn't warranted, but thought this was pretty big news.

DWhite Fan

It ain't over 'til it's over
Reaction score
MrPhil;4018130 said:
I still think he becomes a Cowboy when it is all said and done....but this has been entertaining for sure.
He's a Cowboy, just a matter of time before it is announced. You know how Jerry will want to put on huge presser to announce the signing...

InmanRoshi

Zone Scribe
Reaction score
Broadus said he spoke to Stephen, he says he's afraid a mystery 3rd team is in this. Broaddus thinks its SF.

RastaRocket

Sanka, Ya Dead Mon? Ya Mon.
Reaction score
AdamSchefter Adam Schefter
Jets out, Cowboys out on Nnamdi. Any one got any guesses?

Arch Stanton

it was the grave marked unknown right beside
Reaction score
AdamSchefter Adam Schefter
Jets out, Cowboys out on Nnamdi. Any one got any guesses?

DOUBLE WING

Reaction score
I think Nnamdi was using us to get more money from NYJ. Then they dropped out and Nnamdi dropped us.

cowboyjoe

Reaction score
Cowboys not in the sweepstakes for Nnamdi Asomugha, his agent Ben Dogra said in a text

Pump your brakes on all the reports of Nnamdi Asomugha to the Cowboys.

"The Cowboys are not in the Nnamdi sweepstakes." Those were words in a text message from his agent Ben Dogra to me on Friday afternoon.

It never made financial sense for the Cowboys, especially considering their cap situation and his salary expectations.

Read more: http://sportsblogs.star-telegram.co...ce-close-to-the-cornerback.html#ixzz1TXDMtq6C

The30YardSlant

Benched
Reaction score
thurmansthieves;4018093 said:
Per Clarence hill's Tweet.
@clarencehilljr Clarence Hill
Cowboys not in the sweepstakes for Nnamdi Asomugha, his agent Ben Dogra said in a text http://******/pZb4D7 3 minutes ago

I have a hard time believing this seeing as how every media outlet is starting to jump on this. There are even reports right now that he took less money to come to Dallas.