Schefter: Eagles agree to terms with Nnamdi **merged**

This is Our Year

Ohama, Kill, 52 is the Mike
Reaction score
I feel like we just lost a playoff game. Thats the feeling I have right now.
:bang2: :bang2: :bang2: :bang2: :bang2: :bang2:

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
One of the worse things that can happen, so bad because according to Media sources didn't see this coming. :eek: I really do hate the Eagles

MegaMagick

Reaction score
ABQcowboyJR;4018356 said:
Jets dropping out thought he had him.
I can't believe i posted don't let me down jets, and they did...in a worse way.

He must be in tears.

Hoofbite

Reaction score
Wow, that really sucks. Eagles just making move after move to improve their team.

Watch them turn around and trade samuel for a 2nd rounder or something like that.

stiletto

Reaction score
The Eagles are clearly the class of our division. Jerry pretty much swings and misses at everything. It always sucks to play the Iggles 2x a yr but now it's just that much worse knowing we could've landed Nnamdi... was really looking forward to the season if he had joined the team. Now...blah.... oh well...

bbgun

Benched
Reaction score
You may now return to sniffing TNew's jock and begging his forgiveness for wanting to throw him overboard.

Bizwah

Reaction score
Chocolate Lab;4018345 said:
Breaking news, Asante Samuel traded to the Cards for six first round draft picks. :(

:p:

That's another thing that gets my goat.

Teams fall over themselves to give the Eagles and the Pats draft picks for their has-been players.

We simply cut ours.....

DandyDon1722

It's been a good 'un, ain't it?
Reaction score
NFL Network is confirming it, presser at 7:00 Michael Irvin made two good points. One that Asante Samuel will probably be gone and two, Desean Jackson is going to be mad as hell.

But it still is vary bad news.

EGTuna

Reaction score
Good. Safety is a MUCH bigger need. All the best defenses have the best safeties. Bmore, Pitt, SD. Now if only Dallas could draft/sign one...sigh.

mldardy

Reaction score
stiletto;4018373 said:
The Eagles are clearly the class of our division. Jerry pretty much swings and misses at everything. It always sucks to play the Iggles 2x a yr but now it's just that much worse knowing we could've landed Nnamdi... was really looking forward to the season if he had joined the team. Now...blah.... oh well...
I disagree with this strongly.

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
The eagles are going to be a hard time to contend with. They have a lot of talent that defense is gonna be scary good now.