News: Schefter: Mike McCarthy Returning as Head Coach

Cowfan75Lives

Reaction score
Everyone part of the organization is responsible but I don’t believe changing coaches is going to make any difference. We continue to fail in the playoffs regardless the head coach. The biggest problem with the team is Jerry who wears too many hats. He undermines every HC.
He used to undermine them. Now he just picks coaches so bad he doesn't have to.

Wildcat711

Reaction score
Barry Switzer LOL , chimpanzee could have done that job and won more chip with that team
I think Im the only Cowboy fan in history who liked Barry.

Thankfully he stayed out of the way and let the triplets coach the team.

But he used to make me laugh and I liked him... (dunno why I am admitting to this.. lol)

tomokawan

Reaction score
Assuming that we could could even get to and Win an NFC Title, to then got to the SB... With this lax HC... That's some real dreaming right there !!!

Dak is the problem. Dak is only so good, and in the post season, Dak falters. Why? I don;t know. Doesn't matter. Winning in the post season matters. That's what!!

I'm so sick of the Cowboys Country Club Locker room.
But that's A-Okay with the GM/Owner.

:angry:
Dak did not give up 41 points.

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
Jerry & Son are far from the boldest front office characters in the NFL.
They're quite content to keep their cash cow in tow indefinitely.:grin:

Last edited:

fivetwos

Reaction score
Everyone part of the organization is responsible but I don’t believe changing coaches is going to make any difference. We continue to fail in the playoffs regardless the head coach. The biggest problem with the team is Jerry who wears too many hats. He undermines every HC.
That’s essentially what I’m thinking, and I’m having a surprisingly easy time finally accepting.

I completely do not care about bringing back MM. Doesn’t matter.

lostar2009

Reaction score
There isn't much smart about this at all.

Expecting something to change after 4 years of this is kind of silly at this point. Everyone keeps saying, just get a new DC and we'll roll again forgetting that the offensive completely crapped the bed in that first half (and in many of our big games this year).
I know everyone want to blame MM and Dak. But come on man. This been the same spill for about 20 years. And JJ isnt firing himself.

Havic

Reaction score
while I am not happy with the result of the season, explain how a 72 year old guy who has seen the game pass him by would fix the team? He won't stop Dak's headlights in the post season, he won't stop bad penalties, he won't stop the media gaze, if anything he will add to it etc. I am not sure if changing fat Mike for Hoodie will make any difference

Culture but only if bill b has complete control