News: Schefter: Mike McCarthy Returning as Head Coach

Kumala808

Reaction score
No extension more hit on the cap but you cannot extend dak after that last game.

RS12

Reaction score
Any coach would want control (Harbaugh for example) that could actually make a difference. Since that isnt in Jerry's DNA. he figures why pay Mike to sit in the barn next fall.

JonesBoys

Reaction score
This cements for me. I will be a casual fan until Jerry is gone. Thanks for freeing up my time. I can watch this dumpster fire origination from the peripheral. No need to waste my time anymore. Screw yuu Jerry, you won’t get a dime from me or any viewership.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
He can afford to do things like things because this stupid fanbase will still buy merch, go to games , and chant his name at Oxnard
You are apart of this fanbase too you're calling yourself stupid? I guess we all are for supporting the Cowboys and watching them now that I think about it.

Brax

Reaction score

Wonder who Mcfat threw under the bus this season. Waiting for the hammer to drop on this years scapegoat, should be soon. Looking forward to another under achieving season beating up the dregs and Dak choking against the good ones. Status quo for Jerry because he can “see” the greatness and championship caliber roster he has built.

fairviewfarmer

Reaction score
Will a new DC make any difference next year?
I am simply asking as I don't know if anything that will make a difference will actually be done by Jerruh and MM.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
This cements for me. I will be a casual fan until Jerry is gone. Thanks for freeing up my time. I can watch this dumpster fire origination from the peripheral. No need to waste my time anymore. Screw yuu Jerry, you won’t get a dime from me or any viewership.
Most of us are casual fans and get sucked back in. Just stop supporting them. Because you will get sucked back in its a drug worse than crack. And there ain't rehab for this team.