Schottenheimer hopes Dak still trusts him because he's made a lot of really good decisions too


Cowboys coach Brian Schottenheimer has no trust issues with Dak Prescott. He clarified that while discussing the third down play when Prescott threw the ball away Sunday against Baltimore.

Schottenheimer when asked about feeling pretty good that Dak trusts him:

“Man, I hope so. He’s thrown interceptions before and I still trust him. So if I make a mistake, I hope he trusts me because I've made a lot of really good decisions too.”

Na man, nobody is letting you call bs at the end of a game again. That ship has sailed.
 

Cowboys coach Brian Schottenheimer has no trust issues with Dak Prescott. He clarified that while discussing the third down play when Prescott threw the ball away Sunday against Baltimore.

Schottenheimer when asked about feeling pretty good that Dak trusts him:

“Man, I hope so. He’s thrown interceptions before and I still trust him. So if I make a mistake, I hope he trusts me because I've made a lot of really good decisions too.”

Guaranteed, Landry, Johnson and the tuna would never say this...this guy is to wishy washy for me,same goes for pretty much the whole team with a few exceptions
 
If freezing your own kicker didn't get Jason Garrett fired, Schotty telling Dak to throw the ball away on third down won't get him fired either.
 
If freezing your own kicker didn't get Jason Garrett fired, Schotty telling Dak to throw the ball away on third down won't get him fired either.
And a decade old starting QB not doing/saying anything won't get him fired, either. We are in purgatory. Doesn't anyone have a pulse???
 
I hope Dak doesn't trust him. If he's calling timeouts just to throw the ball away...why trust him?


Brian just shot himself in the heimer. Asking to be trusted. SMDH.
 

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
476,049
Messages
14,659,585
Members
24,226
Latest member
Dorsett99Yards
Back
Top