Shane612
Well-Known Member
- Messages
- 9,583
- Reaction score
- 6,698
Dak is just as embarrassing.It is embarrassing that he's the head coach.
They deserve each other.
Dak is just as embarrassing.It is embarrassing that he's the head coach.
I heard that was the rumor that made Sara Jane break off the engagement with Dak. Ain't that right, @America's Cowboy ?
Yup!I knew it when I heard Jerry was hiring him.I knew we were cooked when Schottenheimer cried after the 1st preseason game in 2025.
You noticed it too.........kind of an attitude.
Yep, Zeke came home early and caught them snuggled up in his bed.What the hell, are these guys dating ? Looks like another relationship break up for Dak![]()
They grow up so fast, today they’re dating tomorrow they might be smoking.What the hell, are these guys dating
Never said, I didn’t believe it, I said if he really did, that covered all bases lolI don't know why people think he didn't. Head coaches give orders, call plays, etc. Thats why i was laughing when people were like "he's just lying to cover up for Dak".
What 10, 11, 12 year veterans need cover ups.... its not like he's a rookie or 1 year veteran.
Man... the things people come up with.
That may be the case, but Brian Schottenheimer should not use it as an excuse or motivation to act in the fashion that he has. He is the head coach and should speak with Dak Prescott one-on-one about the difference in opinion privately. This soap opera/media melodrama nonsense is strictly for the birds and would not 'settle' anything between them.You noticed it too.........kind of an attitude.
I'm wondering if he's disappointed with Dak's comment that they should have run the ball.
100%... His language and behavior as truly disappointed me and quite frankly surprise me a little bit. I mean he was clearly saying Yes I'm responsible but I'm not the only one. I have trusted him after throwing it interception... Where the hell did that come from.That may be the case, but Brian Schottenheimer should not use it as an excuse or motivation to act in the fashion that he has. He is the head coach and should speak with Dak Prescott one-on-one about the difference in opinion privately. This soap opera/media melodrama nonsense is strictly for the birds and would not 'settle' anything between them.
Call out posts are against the rules. Cowboys are 1-2 and 1 game behind first. You’ve Shriveled up and quit already. It’s what haters do. They have no intestinal fortitude. Quit at the drop of a dime.4 pages and @Rockport hasn't come to chime in about how this is part of the new and improved culture our head coach is creating. Wierd.
Jerry has a recurring habit of doing exactly the opposite of everyone else...especially the most successful.Jerry thought he was outsmarting the league by hiring Schotty as head coach, and well, it's going great so far.![]()
Gomer Pyle without the charm lolIt is embarrassing that he's the head coach.
No way!Yep.
Can u imagine Landry doing that?
Never said, I didn’t believe it, I said if he really did, that covered all bases lol
And it’s still just an opinion,
Could it be true, absolutely
Could it not be true, absolutely,
Man, the thing some people come up with
You do understand the difference, between opinion, and fact,
I figured that after, and I went to delete it, and it was too late, thank youI wasn't referring to you personally. Im talking about the people that actually typed that specific reasoning by the coach's presser.
